Classic Army Sportline CA90TR Images

spartanimports

If it makes you feel any better, spartanimports said on ASR that it comes with a black metal flashider. Maybe that will be of the correct design and they just used a birdcage flashider for the obligatory orange one because they have a million of them lying around the warehouse.

That's pretty cool. Saves us the trouble of painting or buying a new one.

does it come with a metal reciever?

Not on the Sportline model, not yet.

what's the compatibility like? i wanna cheap TR upper xD for my TM P90 RD >_>

Without having a TM handy today, I can tell you that the compatibility, from the way it looks, seems to be right on for a TM. I'll be able to give better information on Monday/Tuesday next week.

Hey, i like camembert!

Kidding aside, i'm not sure how things are handled on the UK side of things, but here's a few things I can say about the US side of things:

We've been working with Classic Army over the past year regarding their quality control issues and they've seem to really taken it to heart and has spent much more time focusing on quality control.

Within the past few months, we've also started our own quality control program, whereby every single AEG is tested here before it ever ships out to our network of dealers. Not just externally checked, but fully test fired. We also chrono during this process to check for compression, and even if a motor sounds like it's either straining or loose, it is not shipped until it is opened up, checked, and fixed. Because of our testing, all the Classic Army AEGs that leave here come with a 60 day warranty to the end user. We obviously don't want to see these guns back, so our testing is pretty thorough. In the US, that means if you received a Classic Army gun with a blue warranty form from Spartan Imports, we've tested it before your retailer received it. We've hired specific staff to do nothing except test AEGs all day, every day.

Since we started this process, the amount of guns with any types of issues coming back to us has severely diminished. I feel that the overall impression of bad quality control that seemed rampant close to a year ago is now mostly just a legacy impression that no longer applies.

not sure if you guys are aware, but i know echo1 a clone brand in the US that is pretty well known is coming out witha p90TR supposedly around october. so if this is less then tm i wonder how much the echo1 will be as i doubt they would charge the same as CA, since CA is well used to be a much better trusted brand. but that sportline tag leaves most people adding a bag of shims and a grain of salt with each order.

the question on that is who makes the Echo 1 P90? AS they have previously rebranded chinasoft guns and only Well makes p90s, it's abit iffy as to how good it will be.

well that has crossed many minds, but the way i understand echo1 works on the gearbox's(metal bushing's, reshim, test fire) but then again its not always true what you hear from the grape vine.

well that has crossed many minds, but the way i understand echo1 works on the gearbox's(metal bushing's, reshim, test fire) but then again its not always true what you hear from the grape vine.

but that doesn't help the cheap plastic bodies and plastic gearbox that strips threads after taking apart more than once. I hope that one of the cheapsoft firms have a tm clone for echo1 as long as they get to release it elsewhere as at the moment nobody other than the US will be getting the minigun for example.

Hey, i like camembert!

Kidding aside, i'm not sure how things are handled on the UK side of things, but here's a few things I can say about the US side of things:

We've been working with Classic Army over the past year regarding their quality control issues and they've seem to really taken it to heart and has spent much more time focusing on quality control.

Within the past few months, we've also started our own quality control program, whereby every single AEG is tested here before it ever ships out to our network of dealers. Not just externally checked, but fully test fired. We also chrono during this process to check for compression, and even if a motor sounds like it's either straining or loose, it is not shipped until it is opened up, checked, and fixed. Because of our testing, all the Classic Army AEGs that leave here come with a 60 day warranty to the end user. We obviously don't want to see these guns back, so our testing is pretty thorough. In the US, that means if you received a Classic Army gun with a blue warranty form from Spartan Imports, we've tested it before your retailer received it. We've hired specific staff to do nothing except test AEGs all day, every day.

Since we started this process, the amount of guns with any types of issues coming back to us has severely diminished. I feel that the overall impression of bad quality control that seemed rampant close to a year ago is now mostly just a legacy impression that no longer applies.

Frankly, I'm thrilled to see this. I had long since stopped buying CA products, since they'd gone 'round the bend. This is a serious step in the right direction. Good to hear.

Archived