new cyma mp5`s at rsov

Capt Barsteward

Dont forget to ask them to put the shipping charge on the invoice or you will be stung by customs and have to claim some back!

You still get charged VAT on the shipping. Looking at the price of these, plus expected shipping costs and import duty, VAT, Royal Fail/Parcel Farce charges, you're going to be looking at about the £130+ mark by the time you've finished. I'd sooner get an ICS in the UK and have a warranty with it. When they got into UK shops, expect the price to be about the same as an ICS or more.

You still get charged VAT on the shipping. Looking at the price of these, plus expected shipping costs and import duty, VAT, Royal Fail/Parcel Farce charges, you're going to be looking at about the £130+ mark by the time you've finished. I'd sooner get an ICS in the UK and have a warranty with it. When they got into UK shops, expect the price to be about the same as an ICS or more.

Yup, I know you get charged VAT on shipping. Problem is, if you dont declare a shipping cost, then they charge you at a default rate...higher than the real cost.

I just brought in 2 DE M4s. Customs wanted £33. I queried it and found that as there was no shipping charge declared, I was charged at a default rate which worked out at £115 rather than the £70 it actually cost. I appealed and got my rebate confirmation of the £10.26 overcharge this morning.

Just gotta wonder how many times Ive been overcharged before not to mention other airsofters.

Im not sure but I read somewhere that you dont get charged VAT on shipping if you use EMS.

Archived