National Airsoft Girls Team

Christina

I AM IN THE PROCESS OF SETTING UP A 4 - 6 FEMALE TEAM.

Training will commence shortly.

Training will consist of each month:

* 1 full day training ( Military Simulation Based training inc Special forces etc training )

* 1 Full game day ( practice as team )

* 2 sessions per month of Physical exercise (soldier fit!) ( Private gym with ex royal marine commander for BFT's etc)

* Training sessions @ Stirling Airsoft http://www.stirlingairsoft.com/training.html

* Weekenders planned

We are looking for a team who will be able to commit to the training schedule. I completely understand that the prospective female on the team may have responsibility's and will strive to every efforts to fit training round a suitable schedule.

Please email me on shadowopzairsoft@googlemail.com

All of the above does not rule out any men that want to train alongside us or take advantage of the training schedule planned.

Thanks!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im strangely interested by this... i wonder if they fancy a sniper?

also southern based isnt very national :(

i am open to suggestions the training sessions being held by stirling are based in midlands but i am open to suggestions . As long as girls were able to work co hesively as a team when going to play games i cant see why the team can not be based nationaly good communication is the key :) thanks to admins for keeping this thread focused :)

i am open to suggestions the training sessions being held by stirling are based in midlands but i am open to suggestions . As long as girls were able to work co hesively as a team when going to play games i cant see why the team can not be based nationaly good communication is the key :)

Hrm, sterling eh? im up for that. How would one apply?

Hrm, sterling eh? im up for that. How would one apply?

If you can pm me your details what sort of experience you have ...what you would like to gain etc from training ill get back to you when im back at my office tomorow . Currently on the mobile :) be nice to know what guns etc also to ...good to see a sniper ...you have more patience then i! Once again cheers to admin keeping posts on target .. I was expecting some randoms he he x

Oh just a hunch, is this the same team that Andy was advertising awhile back? Similiar location, involvement of men behind it's conception and similiar training profiles.

And yes, if this is a national team, then it'd be trickly to include girls from all over the nation... the training schedule makes it rather difficult for the team to be truely national. Regional sounds more plausable. So is this still in the planning phase, or is the team set up with a proper structure and is now in the recruiting phase?

Bella whatever happened to the HSH idea? :P

(hmm missed the off topics, but why am i not surprised to see one particular name...)

@ Christina

Are you afiliated with Shadow Opz? Thats where I had my first airsoft game, when it was based at the disused power plant.....ohh, wonderful time.

Good luck with the all girl team. Just out of personal interest, whats the reasoning behind an all girl team? I know there are all male teams out there, but I get the feeling thats not necessarily by choice :).

well there arnt any really... its a good way to unite airsofting females, and encourage more into the sport. Lets be honest, it can be a VERY intimidating sport for females to take up alone.... Many a game im the only girl on site... When i go to other sites, im often the only girl too... It can be scary when its all blokes.... due to the lack of numbers, often site loos are frankly inadiquate.

A sucessful all girl team will encourage sites to buck up thier act in catering to both sexes... and hopefully prove to girls considering playing, that it can be done... You said it yourself Ing... there are all male teams, Why not?

... You said it yourself Ing... there are all male teams, Why not?

Yes, I did.....however, like I also said, thats probably not necessarily by choice. I think the future ideal would be fully integrated teams of mixed genders.....

However, its all just a game, and its up to groups of people to decide best on how they play it, so I'm not against any team types whether they be all male, all female, all chimp or a mixture there-of.

As long as everyone takes their hits :D

bella your spot on there ! I think a national team will work as if we keep in contact . Try to keep our training up both mentally and physically , discuss tactics help each other out i think we will be more prepared then some other groups . A part of it for me is comraidship, and promoting the sport. Its a bonus if we kick *albatross*, and i would like a high standard but bringing up the knowledge levels of girls in airsoft so we are able to pass on our knowledge to others who may find male dominated trainin difficult. If it turns out that our recruits are based in one part of country then i will arrange for training to take preferance to a location suitable for all . Pending numbers . . . I am currently with shadow opz trainin and playing games and will be attending stirling training sessions all great guys , very supportive , this was something i wish to do as choice as i see potential . This will i know be a long process but with perseverence i believe it will be benificial to the sport... God i can waffle !

So Christina, this group is affiliated to Deniable Operations Executive isn't it?

Choice quote:

Hey Rich thanks for the fun games on Sunday :D

Christina's words today were: "Yay! I hope there are more girls this Saturday...then i can kill them"

Think she eats her young :-/

:D

I actually met Andy at GZ08 this year. I had some discussions with him earlier about joining the all girls team but decided against it due to location.

So Christina, this group is affiliated to Deniable Operations Executive isn't it?

Choice quote:

:D

I actually met Andy at GZ08 this year. I had some discussions with him earlier about joining the all girls team but decided against it due to location.

these are the west county guys ?

Sorry you must have wrong christina there hun . I try to stay out me the politics of affiliations but if need be i am loyal to my shadowopz in s . :)

As far as I know, the DOE guys roll at Ground Zero Urban and Woodlands. Their all girls team however, is based elsewhere. I might have well gotten the wrong person yes, although there were so many similiarities between both recruitment posts that it led me to draw my mistaken conclusion:

- based tenatively in the south

- all female

- a male was involved in the idea conception

- the existance of a "Christina" on both teams

- the level of dedication and training involved

have a look at the other thread here.

:)

Archived