AO2-ish mask on RSOV

Utty

its a copy of a pointman mask which the pointman in the navy seals groups wear, it allows you to take a point blank ak round to the face, your neck will snap but your brain will still be intact. i wore a real steel one its $7,000 and weighs a lot.

the foam allows for padding so it dont rub onto your face its better that way

This mask is different to the pointman mask rather jason x/hocky mask type per say

The reason I commented on the internal padding is because the forehead padding seems to be totally crooked, some of it covering the eyehole!

But I see new pics are up now, showing that the mask comes with no padding installed, you gotta stick em on yourself.

This really seems pretty win. The eyeholes seem small, but you could just enlarge them. And drill lots of holes for breathing.

I have the real mask. And let me just say it is impossible or near impossible for eyewear to be worn under. You can wear shooting glasses under, but it will be pressed against your face therefore making it really uncomfortable. Only way you can wear conventional eyewear (only goggles, no shooting glasses) is over the outside of the mask.

I think the smart thing to do with something like that would be to try and fit foam strips under the eyes and then drill hundreds of 4mm holes all over the lower half so there's plenty of opportunity for your expelled breaths to escape.

If you wore that with any kind of plastic lenses fogging is a foregone conclusion.

I think the smart thing to do with something like that would be to try and fit foam strips under the eyes and then drill hundreds of 4mm holes all over the lower half so there's plenty of opportunity for your expelled breaths to escape.

Great idea with the foam under the eyes, thereby sealing the eye area from the lower face area inside the mask.

Archived