Celcius CTW Video

t_hum

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah theres been posts on other forums about there stuff, a m14 socom thats doing 450fps out the box, a m4 thats doing 500fps and a g36 thats doing 600fps.

But i couldnt find anything on any of them except one video of each on youtube and a few posts on random forums,mainly from new members saying they had them.

There not in any hk shops i could find, so im dubious that they even exsist,when and if any big retailers stock there stuff then i will beleave they exist.

if the do exist, i think i may get one though just to annoy the systema elite club,with there over priced toys.

Our local retailer is *supposedly* going to be the first in the US to receive a shipment of these. He wont release any more details other than he is getting them in soon.

I loved the Queen. At least they had a nice choice of music.

Looks nice, It may be a viable option for parts for my PTW (Cosmetic), even a cheaper option to build separate complete uppers to swap out, as far as outer barrel, sight post, inner barrel, Upper receiver and other related parts needed.

The removable "bolt looking thing"?

Im not sure if your joking or not, but that is the cylinder. Systema PTW models and now the Celcius CTW have removable cylinder units that determine the performance.

Its an awesome feature. I can go from 395fps with the blue cylinder to over 550fps with the red cylinder in less than 15 seconds.

Im still waiting to see one in person........

yeah theres been posts on other forums about there stuff, a m14 socom thats doing 450fps out the box, a m4 thats doing 500fps and a g36 thats doing 600fps.

But i couldnt find anything on any of them except one video of each on youtube and a few posts on random forums,mainly from new members saying they had them.

There not in any hk shops i could find, so im dubious that they even exsist,when and if any big retailers stock there stuff then i will beleave they exist.

if the do exist, i think i may get one though just to annoy the systema elite club,with there over priced toys.

I havent seen any of the other videos youre posting about. To my knowledge they have only been working on the m4. Supposing they were working on other models it would be interesting to see how the cylinder changes work. Any links to those videos so we can see if this stuff is legit or possibly a fake?

Gotta say, the thing I took away from that video was, why the f**k do people insist on battering guns to get them to do stuff??? :huh:

Is there some unwritten rule that says a gun will work better when you slap the living-sh*t out of it to open the receiver or rack charging handle with the same motion you'd use to pull-start an outboard motor?

Why do people feel the need to slap weapons about like this? :rolleyes:

*EDIT*

I see they decided to copy the silver PTW stock tube and odd foam pad on the crane stock. :unsure:

Gotta say, the thing I took away from that video was, why the f**k do people insist on battering guns to get them to do stuff??? :huh:

Is there some unwritten rule that says a gun will work better when you slap the living-sh*t out of it to open the receiver or rack charging handle with the same motion you'd use to pull-start an outboard motor?

They obviously belong in the "get the hammer" category for fixing things.

Im not sure about the charging handle part, as I dont recall that part of the video.

But in terms of slapping the upper receiver open and closed to me it looks like it takes a bit of force to open and get shut. Could be that the tolerances are slightly out on the prototype or maybe its supposed to be that way. If thats how its designed and the body is meant to be opened and closed in that manner, I dont see any problem. Until we get our hands on one we wont know though.

The problem is...

Its a direct clone of the Systema PTW.

They are supposed to be releasing the M4A1, M4 CQBR, M16A2 and thats it.

There are no PTW M14's, G36's to be cloned........

I dunno, ive seen some PTWs that are different enough from the standard models. With RS parts fitting no problem there are LOADS of options out there. At a price, of course. It would be nice to see more variation in stock form.

I have to give a firm tap with my PTW to get the upper and lower to separate. It is extremely tight.

When changing cylinders, I cant be gentle whatsoever, or I will never get the upper and lower to shotgun. I've gotta give a good, firm smack to the lower (stock tube) while holding onto the upper.

Its probably the same way on the CTW.

Justin, are there any parts on the CTW that dont look like they are accurate copies of the PTW parts? Im sure its hard to tell from the video but Im curious as to whether or not they've taken liberties with any parts.

Without seeing one in person its very hard to tell. Especially with the quality of that video. But, it does seem pretty close, they even clones the shiny stock tube and padded Crane stock. Bah!

Im anxious to see these arrive as I may pick one up for fun......

Archived