New JG G36's

nightfire6

Well, after my disappointment of JG having to release a G36K without the scope, I was pleased to find that JG has decided to not only make a Scoped G36KE, but also a scoped G36E with a BIPOD.

http://www.airsoft-news.eu/news.php

The G36E with Bipod is now officially on my list.

:D

Edit: A shame I just noticed that they didn't give the G36's the proper full length stocks. But that can easily be fixed.

Uh oh, there's no optic mounting rail above the scope on the E. That's not good. Most of the time, those G36 carrying handle scopes are pretty useless.

I just don't see the appeal except for appearance (which is 90% of airsoft, of course). Although, if the optic is at least decent, you can use it for spotting and mount your favorite RDS on top. That would be pretty cool, but once again, these don't seem have the optics rail on them...

The Badger will impart some hard won knowledge upon the simple masses who cry foul for lack of rail/scope carry handles. The grub screw used to adjust elevation of the scope sits within a threaded shaft. That shaft is the same thread and width as the shafts on the g36k and g36c hand guards. a rail and screw taken from one of the aforementioned hand guards will screw right onto the top of the scope. This, while significantly cheaper comes with the downside that the scope is no longer adjustable for elevation while the rail is installed. On the other hand, no-one uses it for shooting anyway....

The short stock is much more comfy with vests anyway. The long version could do a fine support weapon project. :)

Agreed with the above statement. I "just" bought a G36K from RSOV. Came in shooting 405fps with .20s right out of the box. Dont believe the 338fps printed on the box. :)

I am pretty sure the optics on the carry handle will be pretty craptastic. None of the scoped carry handles that I have for my G36 collection were worth using. I have the dual optic one from Star, a G & P and the one from CA. None of which were any good with goggles. The red dot on the Star one was worthless.

I finally gave up trying to get a good scoped carry handle and modified a C style rail to look like s KSK rail and mounted a ELCAN on it. That magnifies 4 times, has a full sight picture, and can be used with goggles.

anyone with a rosv or gunnerairsoft account can tell me the shipping rate of an AEG to California? Anyone?

About damn time they released that full sized G36 w/o rails, always wanted that one and nothing else. Now, only if they release that dual sight on the real ones.

I think its around $50 but depends on the size/weight of the gun. Last time I checked.

I hope they release the bipod or foregrip and bipod as a stand alone item too. I've been wanting to get the acm g36 front end for a while but couldn't bear the thought of putting a star bipod on it which costs more than the acm foregrip, but its the only one I can find!

anyone with a rosv or gunnerairsoft account can tell me the shipping rate of an AEG to California? Anyone?

About damn time they released that full sized G36 w/o rails, always wanted that one and nothing else. Now, only if they release that dual sight on the real ones.

the g36k with scope handle from gunners is 99$ the shipping is 58 for HK post airmail, and 64 for UPS 3-5 day to the bay area, will prolly be the same to socal

• 4 weeks later...

Archived