New Li-po's -SOCOM Gear

Crimson

new line of li-pos out which are CE CERTIFIED which is great news the video is also good:

CE CERTIFIED SOCOM GEAR AIRSOFT AEG LI-POLYMER BATTERY

MODEL# AEGPower-01 [11.1V, 1500mAh, 15C]

Fit to: FULL STOCK (M4/16, AK, M14, MP5, MKII); Handguard (G36) and where ever a large battery can fit it will fit.

Features:

- HIGH PERFORMANCE AND LESS HAZARDOUS FORMULA

- SPECIAL DESIGN FOR AIRSOFT AEGS; NOT AN RC REBRAND BATTERY

- ENHANCE YOUR AEG (BPS, BALLS PER SECOND, BBS PER SECOND) - HIGHER VOLTAGE, CURRENTS, “C” AND SPECIAL LESS HAZARDOUS FORMULA

- CE [bCT07CC-116E] AND SGS CERTIFIED [EC405564100]

NOTE: The CE marking (an acronym for the French "Conformite Europeenne") certifies that a product has met EU health, safety, and environmental requirements, which ensure consumer safety.

Specifications:

Nominal Capacity 1500mAh* / Nominal Voltage 11.1V** / CELL internal resistance ≦20mΩ / Charge Current max.1.5A(1C)

Voltage max.4.25V / Discharge Continuous Current Max.22.5A per cell, 67.5A per pack(15C) / Burst Current Max.30.0A per cell 90A per pack (20C) / Voltage cut-off 3.0V/ Cycle Life / 80% Retention / 1C 500 cycle / 10 C 100 cycle / Self -Discharge <8% per month / Operating Temperature Range /Charge 0℃∼45℃ 32℉∼113℉ / Discharge -20℃~60℃ -4℉∼140℉ / Storage -20℃~40℃ -4℉∼104℉ / Pack Dimension Thickness 16.0±0.5mm 0.63±0.05 in. / Width 34.0±0.5mm 1.34±0.05 in. / Length 102.0±1.0mm 4.16±0.05 in. / Weight Appro 114.0g

*Nominal capacity (average discharge capacity) : discharge current 0.5C, end of voltage 3.0V, temperature 23±2℃.

**Nominal voltage (average discharge voltage): discharge current 0.5C, end of voltage 3.0 V, temperature 23±2℃.

DSC00898a_01.jpg

DSC00898a_07.jpg

Source:SOCOM Gear

http://socomgear.com/english/index.php?mai...24e0f3c070fdbb6

Wait, so do these have lowered output rates or what? I'd like to get a LiPo that gives me good trigger response but won't shred my CA SCAR's gearbox if I use full auto. Aren't 7.4LiPos supposed to give about the same power as a 9.6V NiMh?

All the info you need is in this thread:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=150394

I could tell you the short answer but you'd have a billion more questions if I did that. Reading that topic above (really the links in that topic) will answer any question you might have about the lipos.

All the info you need is in this thread:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=150394

I could tell you the short answer but you'd have a billion more questions if I did that. Reading that topic above (really the links in that topic) will answer any question you might have about the lipos.

Ha, I was afraid you'd say that, infected. Oh well. Reading material for the carpool to the next skirm, I guess. :rolleyes:

Ha, I was afraid you'd say that, infected. Oh well. Reading material for the carpool to the next skirm, I guess. :rolleyes:

My inbox fills up so fast with questions on li-po batts, and most of them are answered in those articles. I'm not saying I'm not going to answer any questions,but I'd like for the articles to be read first so I don't have to type the same answer a billion times :D. Once you read it, let me know if you have any specific questions and I can address them.

Archived