A&K LR 300 is OUT!

barnezilla

I have to say that appears to have turned out much better than i expected, not putting any trades on at all is a huge bonus and overall the fit and finish looks good from the pictures, now if they do versions with the folding & extending mil stock then i will be sold!

I just got mine today from Gunner.. Ordered on Oct 2nd .. Shipped on 4th ... arrived today.

Looks awesome and feels great to hold and aim. I love the looks and build quality is on par or better than CA and G&P guns. Doesn't feel like a clone at all. I am really impressed with the quality of A&K guns. I am sold with this brand.

I recommend the following.

1. Change the hopup bucking to systema or guarder

2. Re-shim

3. Install a bearing piston head.

I do the above on all my guns at a minimum. Makes the gun run smoother and longer.

Stock battery rof is not enough and I plan using lipos anways so no problems but I recommend at least a 9.6v nunchuck style battery. There is not enough room for a large battery but you can install a nunchuck easily.

I am planning to install a 3 round burst mosfet system into this and will be running on lipos. Mosfet info : http://extreme-fire.com/SW-EVOLUTION.html

Will have skirmish reports after the weekend.

Let me know if you guys like any pics and I can post some.

Arvin ( #viking)

I have received mine as well on Saturday but not leaflet included in the box so how to remove the plastic hand guard to host the batteries ?

If it's a straight G&G copy, then there's a description of the procedure here. (short synopsis: remove front sling mount and slide the foregrip forward)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived