CYMA M14 WITH REAL WOOD STOCK!

chas

Man..

I hate how CYMA has raised there prices by a lot with there new AEGs.. $178 USD before shipping is Steep considereing shipping is useually $70 becouse of the wieght.. This model must weigh a ton aswell.

HAha! Wow, CYMa also has there Full wood and metal Full stock SU, It looks like they screwed up the grip..

Man..

I hate how CYMA has raised there prices by a lot with there new AEGs.. $178 USD before shipping is Steep considereing shipping is useually $70 becouse of the wieght.. This model must weigh a ton aswell.

HAha! Wow, CYMa also has there Full wood and metal Full stock SU, It looks like they screwed up the grip..

Yeah but these days, ACM guns are actually worth that price.

That's a Beta though, not a SU. Looks good with the wood, I must say.

As everyone else has stated, the wood needs refinishing. I wish ACM wood parts would come unfinished, would save us the sanding.

CYMA's plastic stock M14 is 90$; the cheapest wood stock is 115$.

90 + 115 = 205$

205 - 168$ = 37$ that we save.

But if you compare it with the 110$ of a kalash AKSu, it is a bit expensive, especially if you consider all the steel that one has and one lacks of.

CYMA's plastic stock M14 is 90$; the cheapest wood stock is 115$.

90 + 115 = 205$

205 - 168$ = 37$ that we save.

But if you compare it with the 110$ of a kalash AKSu, it is a bit expensive, especially if you consider all the steel that one has and one lacks of.

Again, that price is before shipping from Hong Kong. By time it hits us here in the states, it will easily be another 50 bucks.

Archived