Ebay Banned shops in europe

Svack

Hmmm his website does say "Real" Shop... perhaps it's only a storage location for product that he ships from. But as everyone pointed out... that seems kind of financially inefficient given how expensive things are over there.

I think Paul would be wiser to fix up his current business than to expand like this. For a start, getting in some of his OOS stuff, firing Jesse, hiring some more staff and just fixing a few things up would be a far better idea :)

Wow... was Jesse really that bad?

thats insane and surely kinda defeats the object of ebay?

Man... sixteen posts in half an hour... you're on fire!

It might seem inefficient, but think about just how much cash Paul has been making with eBayBanned over the past year. He went from small HK-based startup to THE go-to place for clone gear and parts. There's even eBayBanned-a-like stores now, with the success of his free shipping business model, which is the thing that puts off most people from ordering from overseas. Opening a retail store in the heart of the UK only increases public awareness of his business, not to mention allows for cheaper pricing (bulk shipping instead of per-item), and gets people who are overly wary of buying from a Chinese store online to buy from him.

I might be wrong, but from here it seems like Paul is currently just raking in cash by hitting this untapped market for clone gear (hence why he started doing Fastmags, started a company line of combat gear [now with real MultiCam!], making deals with G&P and being a big enough success to get the attention of MagPul and possibly LaRue, etc.).

Or I could be wrong and he could just be overextending himself. Your call.

For me, the key point here is that both shops will be inside de Euro Region, which means that a shipment containing AEGs won't be seized by customs, as it is starting to happen on a regular basis here in Spain.

If it is true that the pricing will be even lower than that of current eBaybanned, that's the icing on the cake. Even with the same price would be cheaper than most (if not all) spanish stores.

But is this an actually shop..? or just a UK and Italian based warehouse they can ship from...?

It says "REAL" shop on the website. So it must me a place where you can got to buy things. I guess it will be more like a direct sale, no service, just grab what you need and pay...

And does "London" really mean "in the center of London" or more like "in the vicinity of London"? ;)

It says "REAL" shop on the website. So it must me a place where you can got to buy things. I guess it will be more like a direct sale, no service, just grab what you need and pay...

And does "London" really mean "in the center of London" or more like "in the vicinity of London"? ;)

Well a 'REAL' shop in London would be cool. They should replace Wolf as their new site ;)

Any have the strangest feeling it's going to be a flat in London that they throw the items off a 3rd floor ballcony for you to catch... lol

'Yo Jimmy..... heads up! .... incoming MP5'

:D

They should replace wolf, even if ebaybanned only has 6 or 7 guns it would be better

The way I see it is that the shops are real shops and they won't have the stock to be online stores and ship them inside europe but you can go to the shop to have a look see of what they've got there and it'll save you shipping costs if you buy from the shop

I'd have thought it's more likely that the shops are run by businesses that responded to his recent email asking for global distributors for his gear. Possibly franchising the name out too? I've no more idea than you guys, but that's my 2c ;)

They should replace wolf, even if ebaybanned only has 6 or 7 guns it would be better

The way I see it is that the shops are real shops and they won't have the stock to be online stores and ship them inside europe but you can go to the shop to have a look see of what they've got there and it'll save you shipping costs if you buy from the shop

As Wolf are now stocking gear from Ebaybanned, for Paul to open a store in London is certainly going to be interesting.

However his notice that it should therefore be cheaper than buying direct from him is quite funny... I'll be amazed if with London overheads, any potential 'shop' would manage to keep prices that low.

But hey, I live in hope (and London), so all good! :lol:

Ebaybanned open shops? Lawl! They really should sort out their online service first, having one in London probably isn't the best idea, it'll get nailed on rent, rates, VAT, import tax and duty and everything else so i would expect an increase in prices.

Still, i very much doubt Paul will be running them himself, i'm guessing its more a case of someone just using the name and getting stock in with big discounts.

I dont think Paul himself (meaning his company) is opening any shops, but rather that some italians and some brits are opening shops that will have a special deal with EB, as their main (or sole) supplier.

Archived