WGC: MARPAT Desert MARPAT, ACU MBK's

The Crunchy Bunny

I was looking at WGC today and stumbled across these new Metal Body Kit's by "MC Tech" in MARPAT, Desert MARPAT, and ACU. I guess to go with there other releases in the same color (rail covers, etc.). I think there all ugly as sin. But I"m sure at lerast one person will buy them.

ACU

Desert MARPAT

MARPAT

They are water transferred, which makes them kinda cool, but IMO still ugly as sin.

I was looking at WGC today and stumbled across these new Metal Body Kit's by "MC Tech" in MARPAT, Desert MARPAT, and ACU. I guess to go with there other releases in the same color (rail covers, etc.). I think there all ugly as sin. But I"m sure at lerast one person will buy them.

ACU

Desert MARPAT

MARPAT

They are water transferred, which makes them kinda cool, but IMO still ugly as sin.

Its COD4 in airsoft! ('cept with bettah camo patterns, still eye bleed worthy though IMO)

Larger pixelation, please. Otherwise it just looks...cluttered.

Have to agree there totally. Its way to crowded imo.

End of the day, i'm not a big fan of sprayed weapons etc, but i would much prefer to spray the gun myself, because that looks really bright, atleast with paint you can tone it down a bit.

Nice idea i guess.... but it is dam ugly!

I'd buy a semisniper platform and marpat rail covers just for that. Sure it dosen't look very nice but it looks better than most pepoles sprayed guns.

Agreed, they aren't perfect, but better than 90% of sprayed guns. Plus I think they'll look much better once they have all the bits like forward assists and bolt covers etc fitted.

Wow, i didn't realize anyone would actually like these. Although i admit that the DESPAT one might look cool in conjuntion with a Black DYTAC MUR and long Larue rail, and furniture Water transferred to match. But any of the others, look fugly no matter what the combonation is.

I think the Desert MARPAT one looks alright, however, they are way more than I'd be willing to spend just to get such a pattern. I prefer to have my equipment camouflaged different than my BDU's anyway. I don't really like the look of a load out when everything is in the same pattern. Got to have contrast somewhere. ;)

Archived