PEQ-15 Replica!

chillindrdude

Looks really nice. Sex for those SCARers and now the Block-2ers, too.

Whats up with the 3 boxes? If they are going to offer this in 3 colors, why dont they show all of them with front- and end-cap? What's up with the white one?

This is pretty nice indeed..and I gotta agree, the white one just looks out of place. Hopefully G&P will jump on this and produce a working laser version

Edit: The white one obviously must be the sample model that the rest will be based off of, and just wanted to give us an idea of the final product.

Eh? Well frankly block 2 is kind of the "flavor of the month". Again it's like the first ICS PEQ, which was poorly built, I'd just wait it out, wait for the better PEQ-15 copies. Frankly an empty box bugs me, and I think G&P will be out with one of these soon. Having cracked open the G&P functional PEQ-2A you could easily stuff it's guts into a PEQ-15 sized container, so G&P would just need some jiggering around and some molds and we're set.

Oh well.

W00T-W00T! Unbelievable! Are these out for sale yet? I made my own out of a PEQ-2, but I will get this...

Lolz. Do you have like Block 2/FDE thread interception radar or something?

These would look mighty fine on a SCAR in conjunction with a FDE ACOG and some TD furniture.

Is it an accurate model of the real PEQ-15?

If so, sign me up. I don't need no real lasers for woodland.

I have a bunch of photos I took at shotshow when I finger banged one, but until it's released and I can do side by side comparisons I'll say it looks fairly decent.

Is it an accurate model of the real PEQ-15?

If so, sign me up. I don't need no real lasers for woodland.

Ditto. I just want to complete the look on my VFC SCAR. I just hope the color turns out well enough. It looks fine in the pic from my monitor.

I'd love to gut a FRS or GRMS Radio and put one inside, and move my comms off my rig and onto my weapon...perhaps put a remote headset PTT switch up by the foregrip...or move a cable through the gun, out by the thumbgrip, and put a quick disconnect there for a micro-thumb switch.

That is a very unconventional idea which is also not a very good one. Why add that weight to your rifle and have to deal with tangle gear all over your gun coming BACK to your gear? It's totally useless...

That is a very unconventional idea which is also not a very good one. Why add that weight to your rifle and have to deal with tangle gear all over your gun coming BACK to your gear? It's totally useless...

Yes, not a good idea. So if you accidentally drop your weapon, the wires go bye-bye.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived