Dboys Gas K98

Cohacq

now where's that GARAND?

I think we have enough American guns in airsoft thanks

Now back to thread, ut-uhm.....Where is that Enfield we were begging for for the past few years?!

I want moar ww2!

Edit: :rolleyes: Beat to it :D

now if only they made an internal mag for it so its was skirmishable that would make my day <_<

Agreed, but the mag itself won't make it a skirmishable gun. It looks like they have used the same body as the original KAR and I'll jump to the conclusion that the barrel is the same 2 piece construction. If so the end barrel was an 8mm diameter and bled air. Hopefully they have a stupidly powerful bolt assembly which may compnsate for the lack of air pressure and massive drop in FPS.

Now I wait for someone to review it and draw some conclusions. TBH I nearly bought one today, just to see.

Damn damn damn you dboys. Why dont you clone the Tanaka Kar. Dont you people want to get rich? a kar that will use a magazine will be a best seller and the shell thing just throw it in the trash. Just my toughts

Holy cow, this is the third thread you've posted this in. I think you've made your point. :blink:

Now I wonder will they release the bolt, as the rest of the gun is the same as the springer version. looking forward to a review. please have put in a tighter barrel.

It looks gas in bolt... Maybe they'll sell the bolt seperately, so people who have the spring version can just swap it out?

Ben.

Indeed.

However, I agree with several people when I say that I do not like the idea of the shell system at all, not very skirmish-sensible.

Archived