Echo 1 Mini gun at ebaybanned!

Ali-The-T

Thats gash if you ask me. I've got AEG's that do a reliable 15-1600rpm and are a hell of a lot cheaper, more accurate, and easier to use. The only point of a minigun is if it can hose 3000+rpm at people. I think I'll wait for the CA one to come out and spend the extra cash, this is just an oversized AEG with some cosmetic rotating bits that doing sod all.

Edit: Just looked at ebaybanned site, they claim 3000rpm, but Echo 1 releases stated 1400rpm, which is it?

Well it says +/- 3000rpm, so does that mean you can flick in into reverse and suck 3000 bbs in a minute thus solving the ammo problem?

I don't think i'd want to hand $3500 USD + Shipping over to ebaybanned either, getting "we ship it soon!" and "we get tracking number soon" from Jesse all the time is annoying enough with a $100 order.....

I don't think i'd want to hand $3500 USD + Shipping over to ebaybanned either, getting "we ship it soon!" and "we get tracking number soon" from Jesse all the time is annoying enough with a $100 order.....

Agreed, if I was ever going to order one I'd drop good old Keith at RSOV a line and ask him to get it for me. :D

That'll be one of those things the report button is for (and I only got one report too). Also guys, if you're going to point it out to the guy, don't quote the original post (as one of you did) - if I hadn't spotted it, there'd still be another open link to his account details.

That'll be one of those things the report button is for (and I only got one report too). Also guys, if you're going to point it out to the guy, don't quote the original post (as one of you did) - if I hadn't spotted it, there'd still be another open link to his account details.

lol sorry :P

Now lets wait and see how much the classic army one is going to cost

3,500.00 USD

*looks at barge pole*

<_<

The CA one looks better (being a copy of the P3) and it'll be available in the vehicle configuration rather than hand-held. If I were going to get one it'd be for a vehicle :)

*waits for CAs Sportline vehicle-styled minigun* :P

Just remember guys. It depends on which P3 version CA makes.

I ordered my M134A2 from P3 thinking it would match the ones in the photos. IT DID NOT!! The photos are either of the original prototype or the A1 model. I have the A2, which has hop up and tightbores. It lacks the exterior detail that is shown in P3s photos. These are the same photos that CA used in their announcement. The details I mean are the rotation arrow on the main housing, the ribbing and other bits and bobs on the delinker, and the contoured handle. Im not saying it is a bad reproduction of a minigun. Im saying as someone that is detail oriantated I was displeased that it wasnt an exact reproduction. Especially after all the photos I have seen (P3s site and xcalibertactical) were very detailed.

All of these details are on the echo 1 mini, and it is plausible they will be on the CA clone of the P3 if they do some redesigning.

I specifically asked Paul of P3 after I recieved it about the missing details, and he said they were removed to facilitate faster production, as his guns are essentially handmade.

Archived