Marushin 6mm Gas Mauser M712!

Lt.Fenix

You know, this NBB has been around for years already, and was even copied by HFC.

The FAIL is that you didn't check if there was anything about this from before...

Nah, the real FAIL revealed itself when you posted this, as you probably didn't even realize that Marushin made a GBB M712 in 8mm.

I was hoping it was the GBB version made in 6mm, but instead it's just the old NBB in new finishes.

Oh and BTW I know the Marushin NBB 6mm M712 has been around, I've owned and sold the HFC version a few years ago.

pwned? :lol:

Cheerleaders. Where's your cute little slogan, huh?

There should seriously be a post limit for adding to the news section <_<

Ben.

Ironically enough both of your posts should have been the posts affected by that.

Unless they have released this POST the japanese govt crackdown and the others were all 'pre' .98J crackdown.

The other thought is that they could have added their 'wonderful' hop-system LC2. :) >_<

As others have said, there has been a finish change as well as some new barrel - could it be a fluted style? Or maybe with little lines of LEDs running along and then connected to a battery to make it REALLY stand out. :P

Archived