Another GBB m4

Crimson

Hmmm... I don't see any evidence of a GBB M4 on their site either. How strange.

I think its a cool development though! It means that the WE M4 is not only going to have some great warranty support (just ask the people who SOCOM gear gave all those replacement parts that broke on the MEUs), but it might have licensed trademarks too!

Does anyone actually have a link showing the news that socom gear will be making it? I'm curious to what they have to say about pricing and such.

I'm curious about this as well! I've been planning to order a WE M4 as soon as they are released but if Socom Gear is going to be releasing a rebranded version with some kind of proper trademarks on the lower receiver I might consider waiting for that instead.

Sooo... is this just a rumor or is there any official confirmation from Socom Gear of this?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh its out now its basically a Noveske Madbull WE M4, using my phone at the moment so cant do links etc

Reciever has trades and the whole thing is licenced i will be buying this when its released !

Its a hardkicking model with trades on the front end, loudner etc

Is anyone else really confused as to why this is not available in the US?

If i recall correctly, Madbull Airsoft had the rights to use noveske trademarks. On top of that i was under the impression that this was a collaboration between madbull and Socom Gear. Why would they not be allowed to bring this kind of gun into the US if its got already existing madbull parts on it that are fully licensed?

Perhaps they're going to bring an "import" version into the states that has slightly detuned FPS?

Archived