Ehobbyasia STAR SALE!

Spartan452

The sorry tale about a m249 star:

081019bergsjn12.jpg

And some videos of the event!;)

The fixing http://www.vimeo.com/2025622

The killing http://www.vimeo.com/2014744

I was thinking about buying one of these STAR M249 before but this picture gave me a 1000 reasons why not to get one :|

Maybe their mag are alright thought.

I've seen that happen with a couple of different guns (steel bodied AK was funniest though, not to the owner ;)) so I wouldn't hold it against Star. I always felt Star guns felt nice to hold but people were always having problems with the internals. Don't really know too many Star users though so its not exactly a large sample size.

Whoa... those prices are at liquidation of stock prices. And the fact that WGCShop is doing it too... makes you think that STAR was discontinuing those products or going out of business... which I think we can all agree isn't likely. What the heck is going on? :huh:

I've seen that happen with a couple of different guns (steel bodied AK was funniest though, not to the owner ;)) so I wouldn't hold it against Star. I always felt Star guns felt nice to hold but people were always having problems with the internals. Don't really know too many Star users though so its not exactly a large sample size.

Steel bodied AK O.O ? What he do, get hit on the freeway?

Maybe "Marui M4 factor" is behind the mistery... but its quite strange this sudden price drop... something is going to happen thats for sure.

Anyway If star had an AUG or AK105 at those prices, I would get one right now, but my marketing training and spider sense help me to withstand the temptations... taht and the fact Im completly broke (financally talking, of course) XD

Archived