New KSC SIG PRO

The Big Bad

#FireKnife has just fainted and is unable to drag himself back to his seat without first arising and screaming for joy.#

That just did happen, now when will it be over here..........

#Waits long time, staring at computer til then#

'FireKnife'

Lets say that KSC engineering has been a bit of a hit and miss.

Don't get me wrong, I have a system 7 SIG P226 FMV and its like holding a loaded real deal. Two things I disliked with the SIG was that it was totally inefficient. The trigger bar was sticking to the metal slide, and the hammer was sticking to the blowback block. When I released the slide from lock, the slide would just stick there retracted. It made the blowback horrible. I had to sand off the trigger bar so that it has only a small pressure and little surface area to the slide, and the blowback block had been modified with some careful filing vigilance. To top it up with ###### hop up (which I had to modify), it was like a do it up project rather than a complete product.

While yes, the power is good, cool down is minimal even on their metal slides, but still, its just a notch off from perfection. Marui's are perfection in their own right, while with lower power, and on the SIG has poor gas efficiency, at least it was well performing.

I will wait and see how this SIGPRO goes, I have had their old SIGPRO SP2009 and if you rack the slide pointing upwards the slide would not return, and cools down after 15 shots.

I have both Sig pro 2340 and 2009. I moded TM 1911 recoil spring so it solved weak recoil spring problem.

I don't suffer as much as cool down as you described, granted the temperature isn't too cold. I always double tap.

I hate TM SIG. everything seems bit odd and when I held it, it felt even worse. It felt like I'm holding something inbetween P226 and P228. Only good thing I see from TM SIG is having many aftermarket parts(no rail frame!) and good hopup. But I hate everything else on there. Far from being "perfect". In your logic KSC is also being perfect on their own right. It has correct dimensions, look and feel to it, although it shoot like *suitcase* compare to Marui.

the system 7 efficiency is pretty much supposed to suck, that's where the extra performance comes from. they over powered cool down with extreme gas output. after i build my primary, i'm going to get this as a compact sidearm. the new system didn't take long to get noticed by KM or SD, they brought out slides and barrels for the other system 7 guns within a month.

As I recall, KSC's system 7 USPs were announced on their website in May and released in July. WGC started carrying SD slides recently. When did Den have them?

IIRC Shooters Design = Den's own line..

So Den had them first...

But I have no idea when Den listed them for sale.

Archived