STRAC fast system

Crimson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdNJ3_z2KAk

STRAC fast system. Basically, a magazine for magazines. Only 3 mags on each side. Could be ok for a support gunner but too bulky just for 6 mags in my opinion. It's exciting all this new technology!

Thanks to Alexallen for the info on this

http://www.stractech.com/Ordering.html

$248 is a bit too much :( , thats $500 for the set, its a great idea but far to expensive

Same as with the single fast mags. They're on the right lines but haven't quite nailed it yet in my opinion. Cudos for trying. If you're afraid of getting things wrong, nothing new will ever get invented and creativity stops.

Exactly my point its a great concept but its far too large and expensive, now if he could get the mags to lie flat slide then twist as they come near end like a wedge shape i think we would have a winner, i guess the reason why he did not do this is because it over complicates things and in real life you get shot at and things get dented if the mechanism was to break you will be *fruitcage*ed, with his current design it can break but still be accessible.

Maybe a feed system would be a great idea like a large box that attaches to your back but feed round or under your arm.

While I'm not a fan of the price, as a reloading system I'd be fine using the STRAC. It's an innovative design, and from what I've seen and read is fast and reliable. I'd probably prefer it over an ITW Fast Mag or Blade Tech Mag Pouch because open top friction fit mag pouches leave me feeling kinda nervous about how secure the mag is.

The main limitation the STRAC FAST System has for airsoft is that AEG mags are shorter than RS mags so it wouldn't work for AEGs. It probably would work for WA, Inokatsu and WE GBB users though.

Archived