New MADBULL and SOCOM GEAR Product info and Ad.

Shinden

Simon of Madbull and Socom Gear are proud to release the following product information and advertisement for November.

post-12746-1226207833_thumb.jpg

Gents:

Items on Nov. Advertising

MADBULL

· AGX in Punisher 2 movie

· Super Loud Noise Maker (Crazy idea) (no name yet)

· Chronograph 2

SOCOMGEAR

· Robinsons Arms XCR AEG (2009)

· Noveske N4 Gas Blowback (Dec. 2008)

· Noveske KX3/ KFH cheap entry level version (Dec. 2008)

· Daniel Defense RIS II (Dec. 2008)

· ACE SOCOM Stock (Dec. 2008)

· SOCOMGEAR MEU Ver. 1 (Available now)

· SOCOMGEAR MEU Ver. 2 with Gemtech silencer (Dec. 2008)

· Wilson Combat CQB Elite (Available now)

· SOCOMGEAR Lipo batteries (Available now)

· Arena Industries goggle Ver. 2 Available now. Used by Navy Seal 10

All subject is copyright to Madbull and Socom Gear. All rights reserved. Visit more at (www.madbullairsoft.com ) (www.socomgear.com )

I'm personally hoping for high QC on the products to avoid any lemons, and looking forward to see the noise maker product! Lately blowback/recoil rifles are now the main focus to add more realism finally.

I do hope more companies start making gbb rifles, just as long as they aren't total rubbish. That xcr looks pretty cool though, first gbb rifle to not be something totally predictable (Though still not entirely original, at least it's a step in the right direction)

I do hope more companies start making gbb rifles, just as long as they aren't total rubbish. That xcr looks pretty cool though, first gbb rifle to not be something totally predictable (Though still not entirely original, at least it's a step in the right direction)

where you talking about the XCR being GBB? because it says AEG.................... sorry if im sounding mean dont mean to :)

Edit: i completely forgot to say I CANT WAIT FOR XCR!!!!! lol........how did i forget? :blink:

Very intriguing.

XCR... I'm not a fan of the stock on it... actually... I'm kinda indifferent about the rest of the XCR design too. But knowing Madbull, it'll be as accurate as possible to the RS so I gotta give 'em kudos for that.

If the Noveske GBB is based on the WE that's potentially really cool. But the 30 round mag limit kinda sucks. I hope they come out with a larger capacity mag than that. Having carried 10 WA M4 GBB mags into a full day game... 10 WE M4 30 round mags wouldn't cut it for me.

There's a lot of cool things in that Madbull info/ad... BUT... my question is:

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FULLY WORKING PROTOTYPE TDI KRISS THAT WAS PROMISED BACK IN APRIL/MAY of 2008 !?!! <_<

I emailed Madbull a month or two ago to ask about the Kriss. They replied that it had been put on ice due to a lack of funds for development.

Wow... That sucks on so many levels. Personally, I think that a TDI KRISS that used KSC/KWA Glock mags would have been epic. I guess they're banking on the ACR AEG and Noveske GBB to give them a strong foothold into the complete Airsoft rifle market. I just pray they haven't shelved the KRISS indefinitely.

Just going by Socom Gears past releases, im 99% sure that N4 is a collaboration between madbull airsoft and Socom gear based off of a rebranded WE. All in all thats stupidly awesome.

Also, just as an FYI, supposedly unless im confusing my GBB info, there is a higher capacity magazine in the works for the WE m4. IF this is indeed a rebranded WE the higher capacity magazines will solve ALOT of issues with the platform.

The XCR doesnt have to ship with the ACE stock. I believe there is an adapter to fit a receiver extension and most collapsible stocks. Here's hoping the SocomGear GBB will be released soon, ive been banking on their release instead of the standard WE.

Archived