New Releases at RSOV

AirsoftHawaii90

As the title states above, I saw JGs New release again on a G36 Verient.. This time, It has exactly what I would want for it, a Working scope.. It looks Glorious! Its the only Non AK verient I have fallen in love with for a long time.. C-mag please!

I am also surprised to see Echo1 "Extras" on the site aswell, Gearbox, Mags, ect. Metal bushings with those Gearboxes aswell.

Check them out!

Also, If this has already been posted, Please close... I havnt Seen it posted yet.

I kind of like that stock though, my old TM G36c had a nice stock on it, but from a milsim point of view I can see how that would put some people off, didn't JG cahnge there HK416 after listening to softers complain about its lower receiver? They could do the same here.

Nice,

I've been waiting for the full length G36es. Now the stateside wait has begun.

And it is a better fit with Armor. Flak+IDZ puts it out another few inches making it seem like a full stock.

also: Variant

I guess we roll with the same uniform. :)

In any case, I have the JG G36K and it is indeed using the C length stock. If I didnt already have a Classic Army Fullsize, I would have picked this up. In case anyone cares, the CA AG36 grenade launcher fits onto the JG G36 series without any issues. I'm using my G36K/launcher combo with flak + IDZ. Triple IDZ grenade pouches ftw!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived