Tanaka S&W R8 Revolver

Utty

That actually looks quite badass. A small laser on that rail would be quite awesome.

RW considers 169fps to be skirmish-able? Is there a typo somewhere?

Possibly. RW's descriptions are usually pretty good, but they can be quite off. The description does imply that was with 134a, however. Still don't think it equates to much, but it's more usable than the big barrelled 450FPS monsters.

redwolf doesn't mention it, but on green that thing probably preforms nicely. all it needs is some attention and a dremmel here and there to get it up to speed. usually low power in a tanaka is because of a low flow valve and short barrel. maybe tanaka toned it down because of the recent trouble with the cassiopeia guns.

• 2 weeks later...

Too bad, if it was a cassiopeia gun, it'd actually be skirmishable. Extra rounds, and a tac light rail make it almost up to par.

Pegasus is only used because it performs better then shells that only hold the BB, if there weren't legal issues, I'm pretty sure Tanaka would've already started phasing in cassiopeia pistols.

I'd only buy one if it was the medium length one using the gas shells.

I think the scope rail is removable on it, but even with it on, its designed to let you see down the sights.

That S&W in the video looks pretty much identical besides caliber and scope rail, maybe it was an early version?

Archived