Replica TCI Liberator 2 headset-Ebay Banned

Hispeed1

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is truly really interesting. I'd like to see how well this is in terms of construction, durability, and how clear the comms portion is. Looks pretty spot on, for a second there I thought this was the real thing for a comparison shot of some sort. And its a hell of a lot cheaper than the real deal, unless you've either got the money, or luck out on a great deal on ebay or something. Looks good!!

Edit: On top of that, with the ComtacII model, since there's really no sign to indicate it as a Peltor, at least on the RS one in comparison where on the battery compartment it clearly says PELTOR, with these, well it looks as if these COULD pass for the real thing which is really neat. Now all we need are some sordin replicas and we're good! =D

I don't trust my ears to Chinese made headphones, as a matter of fact I'm a proud owner of a RS pair of Peltors, bout to get some Sordins, but in terms of game use and game use ONLY!!, well these would be good for game play and not for ACTUAL shooting master titled.

I don't trust my ears to Chinese made headphones, as a matter of fact I'm a proud owner of a RS pair of Peltors, bout to get some Sordins, but in terms of game use and game use ONLY!!, well these would be good for game play and not for ACTUAL shooting master titled.

lol man, I'm talking about head phones for listening to music... ???

YES! It will be out soon! Pics are up on Ebay Banned! But it looks like EBB named them wrong, this is a Peltor COMTAC-2 replica and not the TCI Liberator 3. I agree with you all that this should be only used for gaming-but I will take some to a local gun range to test as soon as I get some...

YES! It will be out soon! Pics are up on Ebay Banned! But it looks like EBB named them wrong, this is a Peltor COMTAC-2 replica and not the TCI Liberator 3. I agree with you all that this should be only used for gaming-but I will take some to a local gun range to test as soon as I get some...

dont.... just put some on a drop something heavy... if they arnt rated and you take them to a range you could get *fruitcage*ed bad (especially if its an indoor range)

but yeah My Comtac-1 clip out even if you start clapping let alone dropping say a book or metal bar

I agree man. Hispeed1, at least test em' out on say with a radio turned up full blast, or with a TV or something, not with shooting at least. And if there's at least some sort of hearing protection, well maybe...maybe the range, but i doubt it. Hell even try with a cap gun or something, those are a decent loud if shot really fast i bet.

Sorry but this is the stupidest idea possible, if you want to go deaf, by all means use these at the range. A 60 dollar toy headset is not a professional 400+ dollar hearing protection.

I look forward to pointing and doing the Simpsons 'hah hah' when the inevitable happens.

these would be great for gameplay and gameplay alone, and if you have the actual headset, then those should just be left to the range or more practical use involving a firearm. Its about time they start coming out with a replica of these, and hopefully in the near future more will come and be more durable for gameplay/comm use.

Update: Ebaybanned website says it will be out in a few days, but email from Jesse there said it will be at least 1 month before they sell this.

Thanks for the concern about my hearing guys, I'll start of with .22 cal., and if it works, go up to a 9mm

Pics of the inside of your ears when you're done please.

Sorry but this is the stupidest idea possible, if you want to go deaf, by all means use these at the range. A 60 dollar toy headset is not a professional 400+ dollar hearing protection.

I look forward to pointing and doing the Simpsons 'hah hah' when the inevitable happens.

LOLZ!

If these are no worse than the Peltor 6S - which are of course at the very bottom of the electronic hearing protection food chain but are at least comparable in terms of price - then I will be more than happy with them for general airsoft use and for rounding out my on-a-budget PJ loadout.

Archived