A.C.M. Kobra Red Dot

Sturaiku

Ebaybanned: ACM Kobra

Paul from EbayBanned has sent news of the week- ACM Kobra (Russian red dot) is coming and price is very very good:

See the attached file, our friend Billy just copy the KOBRA EKP 1S-03 Red Dot Military rifle scope , he 100 % copy the function and outlook . This will arrive before 5 Dec, Cale and Paul are exclusive agent, we will update the finished photo on ebaybanned next week.

For reseller at Italy , spain and UK, please contact us ebaybanned.com / ebaybanned.it at ebayhihi@gmail.com

For US HK and rest countries, please contact http://www.5ku.cc/ at calezjl@hotmail.com

For Poland and east EU, please contact Gunfire Poland

Retail Price will be around USD102

regards

Paul

Source: Airsoft-news.eu

This picture explains it all:

But its got swearing in so you'll just have to wonder.

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Now my ak wont be as unique!

( I dont know of anyone else in scotland who has my scope )

Bugger!!!

now you know how i felt when everyone got ACM eotechs !

Yeh you can get them for around $200 on e bay and even russian sites, i wouldnt tust it at that price <_<

Even in light of this cheaper alternative, I've been really pleased with the purchase of my RS Kobra. I can tell the RS one I have can withstand anything I will ever do to it. Whereas I've been burned by replica optics enough times now to know I'll be better off spending the money on RS optics instead.

• 5 months later...

Hi guys... I guess this is a *little* bit of a necro post maybe, but I just received my ACM Kobra so I've done a review if anyone is still interested?

Here's my Kobra:

3496165051_2187ca24b5.jpg

I was a bit disappointed with the sight from a quality and functionality point of view, but once I attached the ACM Kobra to my AK74 I was so pleased with the look that I can forgive it's obvious flaws.

My ratings for this piece were:

Quality & Finish: 2.5/5

Authenticity: 4/5

Functionality: 2.5/5

Value for money: 2/5

Coolness factor: 4/5

I bought it from North East Tactical Store here in the UK for £69.99 - it is cheaper in Hong Kong, but once you add the shipping and import duty, I guess it's about the same price really. The Russian loadout geardos will probably wince at that and say 'save up for the real thing', but paying £70 was the lesser of two evils!

I did a video review on Blip.tv which can be seen here for the in-depth comments: Milgeek.co.uk's ACM Kobra video review

I hope this helps.

Thank you for the video-review! Very nice!

Just two questions on the brightness/ghost sight issue:

1) How well is the reticle visivle in sunny days?

2) If you set the brightness higher and ghosting appears, is it noticeable in bright light?

thanks!

Excellent video review Clone Ranger! :D

Certainly the best review I've seen of this red dot sight and it really helped explain the exact nature of the ghosting, which is something I hadn't seen in any other reviews. Also good of you to explain the side rail clamp adjustment system, as I'm sure anyone who didn't have personal experience with other Russian optics would have had quite a difficult time figuring out exactly how to adjust the clamp's tension to suit their particular side rail.

All in all, fantastic review!

I owned a real EPK 1S-03 a few years back and missed it ever since I sold it but didn't want to shell out the big $$$ for another one for airsoft use. So I'll be picking one of these replica sights up as soon as I can spare the money for it, looks like a lovely bit of kit ^_^

Edit : I forgot to mention, I remember in you're video review you said you were surprised the sun hood was rubber and not hard plastic. That's actually quite accurate to the real deal, as the sun hood on my old real Kobra sight was a very tough rubber material. The replica's rubber looks a bit softer than the real thing, but it is good that they replicated the hood in rubber as it should be.

Thank you for the video-review! Very nice!

Just two questions on the brightness/ghost sight issue:

1) How well is the reticle visivle in sunny days?

2) If you set the brightness higher and ghosting appears, is it noticeable in bright light?

thanks!

VERY good question Chas...

In my video I showed the reticule against a dark background so you could see the targeting cross-hairs at their very best. HOWEVER, had I lifted the Kobra up and shown the reticule against a LIGHT background the cross-hairs almost disappear if set to a medium brightness! Not good.

This is why you end up turning the brightness up full - but then you get the ghosting. I'll take a photo tonight to show the effect.

BIG THANKS - to everyone for the very kind words. I did this video on the spur of the moment and did a whole lot of things wrong (the lighting was particularly bad). So I'm over the moon it's got such a positive response - it made it worth while and I will be doing others. Cheers guys.

CR

Archived