WA M4

Bangla_Black

Been away from airsoft for quite awhile now. Can't possibly look through 80+ pages of the wa thread, so i'll ask here. What exactly needs to be replaced for the rifle to run reliably on green gas? The two most important is the hop up and bolt stop? Please add on which parts need to be replaced, and which manufacture to get them from. thanks

Been away from airsoft for quite awhile now. Can't possibly look through 80+ pages of the wa thread, so i'll ask here. What exactly needs to be replaced for the rifle to run reliably on green gas? The two most important is the hop up and bolt stop? Please add on which parts need to be replaced, and which manufacture to get them from. thanks

Before you decide to buy the WA it might be worth checking out the WE M4 first... (plus the thread here about it is only 50+ pages)

Ok, this is a bit embarrassing, I've decided against the WA, and will be getting the WE. Have read the the bolt stop needs to be replaced, but is that all? Where can i source a replacement bolt stop for the WE?

Steel Bolt stops are already in production, so if you wait a few weeks you should get a gun with the new part already in. Everything else has been sumerised on the current last page of the WE M4 thread.

Archived