RSOV: Kalash RK-12

Utty

That is by far the uglyest AK without rails i have ever seen. It is even more ugly than most AKs with rails!

So you think it's uglier than this? Cmon. :P

Personally I'm loving the RK-12 pretty firmly, but of course it couldn't replace my full steel RK-01.

Those are tools. Every worker makes his tools to work better for him, so as PMC will do. If 7.62 is better than 5.56, why not make it more confortable then? :)

You know that, I know that, we all know that. I imagine the ergonomics of the JG AK I linked to is far superior to a standard one.

However, my tormented eyeballs still squirt bloody tears of sorrow when I look upon the absurd abomination that it is. There's just no stopping it. :(

funny cause i recall thous grips being used by Vityaz, a unit in MDV or Russia's Internal Affairs Ministry

he's referring to the railed JG monstrosity, and the ribbed grips are rarely seen in use by the russian military as they never got past prototype (also they didnt have the solid folding stocks or that flash hider, i think this is meant to be a bulgarian copy)

none of that furniture is american

...yes it is. read my comment above ad you'll see he was talking about the JG railed thing.

he's referring to the railed JG monstrosity, and the ribbed grips are rarely seen in use by the russian military as they never got past prototype (also they didnt have the solid folding stocks or that flash hider, i think this is meant to be a bulgarian copy)

Copy of an American short barreled rifle [from Arsenal of Los Vagas IIRC...] made with some Bulgarian parts I think....

Archived