KWC Desert Eagle CO2 version

Reload

I did search but couldn't find anything specific.

Problem is thus: Got a standard gas mag to use my DE with green gas and........

1. The gas spurts all about and won't fill it (is there a special technique here?)

and 2. (and this is the worst) When it does seem filled and I fire it, it fires in total only once (at really low power) and ALL the gas empties out of the mag in a big long wet hiss before the slide returns. I'd heard the gun was "crisp" but this is more like a whole potato:

"ptt! ppssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh.............dies." :(

Any suggestions good people?

You can't really use green gas in the Co2 desert eagle, not enough power.

Thanks for replying man, heard you had a bit of knowledge in this area...

Well, I haven't tried CO2 yet. Just purchasing some now online, but, I was informed by a few different people that green gas would be fine. Is there any gas that would work in the standard mag? Red gas maybe?

I mean, why would the gas not being powerful enough cause the gun to dump all the gas in one go? Is it cause it doesn't blow back the slide quick enough and thus the gas slot stays open? Also, I tried fathoming the situation by stripping the eagle down and I noticed that the vital little E23 hex screw (if you know what I'm talking about) had been overtightened and had carved a little notch into the cylinder it sits against. It's nothing major but the cylinder unit doesn't slide quite as freely as before. Might that cause the problem here? Eveything else seemed hunky dory.

Archived