Cyma CM-40B AK-104 on Gunner

Isamu

Cyma has released theirupdated AK-104 a clone of the VFC AK 104 with skeleton stock.

Full metal AEG from CYMA

Exactly the same as Dboys RK-02(but with AK-104 front end)

the only difference is CM-040 has a metal hopup chamber

Smooth gear box, 450 fps!!

Comes with hi-cap magazine and battery and charger.

Looks pretty promissing...

For me the stock is not an issue, in fact I prefer that Stock to the acurate one :) The problem is that its a bit pricey compared to Kalash AEGs, beeing closer (in price) to steel versions than to the "pot metal" counterparts. Not to mention Kalash offers good quality slings with their AEGs.

In my opinion, only the metal hop up chamber gives a slight advantage to this AEG over Kalash future version

Not to mention the wrong mag for a 104. And a stock that's never been paired up with the real AK104. Looks good though. If it were steel, I'd think about it. For now, the RMW 104 tops the list.

cyma didnt call it in AK104, gunner did. with a 5.45 mag its an AK105, and im sure i've seen pics of RS 105/4s with skeleton stocks.

cyma didnt call it in AK104, gunner did. with a 5.45 mag its an AK105, and im sure i've seen pics of RS 105/4s with skeleton stocks.

Gunner did indeed, fair point. And It's easy enough to change a mag over. But on the stock front, ignoring the fact I like the skeleton stock on a 104, the 104 was not designed with that stock. That's all I meant.

• 5 months later...

Of course the alternative - which I went for - is the Kalash AK105 (RK-08). After umming and ahhhing over the two I finally went for the Kalash...

I'm posting up a specific thread for the Kalash AK105 - as it does have several issues worth discussing (and I don't want to pollute this thread too much) - but I will leave you with a photo so you can compare with the CYMA model...

3506328203_42b61d1225.jpg

Be interesting to hear what you think compared to the CYMA?

Archived