Real Sword SVD Pre-order

Real Sword

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On that promo poster it has two item numbers, one with scope and one without.

I think I'll just wait until they have been out for a few months, then get the SVD-S model. If they do come out with the gbb SVD I've heard about here and there, I'd go for that as well.

Oh yup. My bad. I didn't read it properly.

Yeah I'm dead keen on SVDS rather than standard SVD. Hate the grip on that thing. :P

But I want to hear how they shoot and actually stand up to be a sniper rifle standard for airsoft.

Great work Real Sword. Another impressive release. :)

On that promo poster it has two item numbers, one with scope and one without.

I think I'll just wait until they have been out for a few months, then get the SVD-S model. If they do come out with the gbb SVD I've heard about here and there, I'd go for that as well.

The GBB they where working on is a Type 97 sniper variant, not a SVD.

Yet again, no new concrete information on MSRP (with/without scope), shipping dates, and power levels.

My retailer in the US has told me 600.00 including the scope, and ship date will be January first. Of course this is second hand info from his distributor.

If you can confirm that information Real Sword, it would be helpful. The rumors and speculation needs to be put to rest.

I really wish that I could find out the price for the SVD with and without scope, when exactly it would come out, and how much a spare magazine would cost (along with more info about magazine capacity).

*sigh*

At least I won't have to wait that long...

RS181-S(with scope)sells at USD664, while RS181(without scope)is USD488. Price quote from RS

Would that be the wholesale or suggested retail? ;)

If it's suggested retail I shall be taking exception with the store quoting 590 euro to me..... <_<

Well, if people want a more accurate price, go email redwolf or whatever instead of wanting people to do it for you.

I wanted to know what kind of scope came with the SVD so I emailed RS and got the answer, its not that hard people...

Lordy, forgives me zir, I am but a drunken slob with nothing better to do then to annoy my betters :P.

Make an idle comment and someone thinks it a personal request for them to sweat:D, some people just have to little time for conversation ;).

A simple - "Don't know, didn't ask" would have sufficed ;).

Archived