More blowback AEGs: AK74s by Jing Gong

chas

JG is jumping on the blowback bandwagon. I know we have all forgotten about electirc blowback ever since the WE M4 and that GBB AKSU, but those who dont like gas, dont trust it are dont wanna dish out over 300$ for a single gun, will probabily like this a lot.

Apparentely, JG has a range of Ak74s (wood, plum, folding full stock, AKSU) ready for production. Since JG doesnt have any AK74, just Ak47s, Im assuming that the choice of introducing the blowback with a new model is that it may be a clone of the VFC AIMS system, a gun that is much closer to 74s than 47s. Or maybe Im just talking trash right now.

Anyway, here's a video; short, but it gives you a good feeling about the upcoming guns.

http://union.bokecc.com/flash/player.swf?v...autoStart=false

Pics of the guns can be found on www.airsoft-news.eu

:lol: these are great news, hope they make an AK105 clone too :)

The bad thing is that the AEG suffers from the same problem than most of the EBB replicas, sometimes it doesnt finishes the movement and leaves the hop up exposed, something which doesnt happen with marui replicas, but what I like the most is that we can use the same mags as allways :D

Just the hop up unit? so Marui just want to install a new "standard" AK magzine... great ¬_¬ Indeed if someone cloned Marui EBB and put it on different AK models keeping the good old Mags would be certanly great, but I cant see cloners being so keen on research...

As Obi Wan once said, "patience".

Unless someone proves the new Marui hop up is superior to the old hop, I think they just wanted to have exclusive mags so people would have to 1) only buy their mags to use in their AEGs and 2) have their not cloned.

I also think that the point of the new marui mags was so that the new ones didnt waste those last 3 or 4 bbs that the current system does.

And theres nothing to stop other companies making mags for the new system.

Same with the batteries too, its different sure, but its also cordless and again, nothing to stop other companies making batteries for them.

All in all i see the new TM ebb as a step forward. the ak74s were not a step forward enough but the m4 with the bolt catch and the proper emptying of magazines is getting there.

I dont mind having a cord in my battery at all, or a new mag which lets me use the boltcatch feature in the new EBB M4, but on AKs, using a new hop up/magazines... well, it was unnecesary =(

I think Marui EBB systems are a good step in airsoft development, but since they dont care about other markets but the japanese, I encourage cloners to clone mercyless their system instead the Guarder EBB. But maybe the growth of JG, Dboys/kalash... etc, made them more concerned about international law patents...

Anyway, any AK 105 (skeleton stock) with EBB will be well recieved in my collection :)

There will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever be a clone of the TM recoil design. They have international patents, INLCUIDNG China and Taiwan. As far as the magazines go, the intent was to design a magazine that fed the entire magazine, including the last few rounds.

doesnt have to be an exact clone surely. im sure china wouldnt mind a tiny bit of innovation to get round the patent if it meant they could steal TM's international market.

Archived