Cyber Monday sale at RedWolf

RedWolf

Just wanted to drop everyone on Arnie's a line that RedWolf Airsoft (www.redwolfairsoft.com) is running a ONE DAY ONLY CYBERMONDAY sale. 12% off everything on the entire site!

Would be nice if the website was actually up, been trying to acces it for hours...

is the sale running until midnight HK time or midnight GMT ?

sorry for the downtime on the site. The heavy traffic we've been receiving today overflowed our connections but everything is back up now. Cybermonday sale will officially end at 7pm Hong Kong time on Tuesday. That would be :

6am New York time Tuesday

3am Los Angeles time Tuesday

11pm London time Monday

12am Paris time Tuesday

Hi everyone, sorry about the troubles! Actually in my dizziness in typing this at 6am our time, I made some mistakes in the calculations of the times. Here is when the REDWOLF CYBER MONDAY sale will officially end.

6am New York time Tuesday

3am Los Angeles time Tuesday

11am London time Tuesday

12pm Paris time Tuesday

That would mean that the last country in the world (Midway Island in Samoa) hits 11:59pm on CYBER MONDAY.

Sorry about the mixup!

Not to worry. We are having a special sale every day up until December 25th. check our site daily to see what the daily special is. You won't be disappointed and they are designed to please!

cheers

REDWOLF

any chance you are updating atm?

i assume each promotion ends on 12am GMT+1 , but they aren't updated at that time.

Archived