heavy BB

cgseals

Hello everyone!

There are many player want heay BB around here .I am very happy to tell everyone.

Our factory is making heavy BB now. I hope you will be pleased wiht them.

thank you---Vince Carter

MSN:cgseals@hotmail.com

post-57245-1228377107_thumb.jpg

post-57245-1228377123_thumb.jpg

post-57245-1228377136_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, We are a professional manufacturer of airsoft BBs in China mainland, we have enough stock of heavy BBs 0.28,0.30g, 0.32g,0.36, 0.40g and 0.43g, we also have 8mm 0.34g and 0.45g BBs.

No matter how many do you need, we will send them to you, and of course, we can send some samples for your reference first.!

If you need, just contact me at sale2@goldenball.cn.

Here is our web: www.goldenball.cn , you can find more in it.

post-57402-1228386965_thumb.jpg

Hey guys, We are a professional manufacturer of airsoft BBs in China mainland, we have enough stock of heavy BBs 0.28,0.30g, 0.32g,0.36, 0.40g and 0.43g, we also have 8mm 0.34g and 0.45g BBs.

No matter how many do you need, we will send them to you, and of course, we can send some samples for your reference first.!

If you need, just contact me at sale2@goldenball.cn.

Black bb's are no good to us snipers, and we are the ones who mainly need heavy BBs.

If you need, just contact me at sale2@goldenball.cn

We have white 0.30g, 0.32g in stock, and all 8mm BBs are white as well.

post-57402-1228389811_thumb.jpg

Might want to check with the staff before:-

1. Starting what is essentially a business sales thread.

2. Jumping in on someones thread and offering your own product, AKA bleep bleep bleeping a sales thread.

I'm not in any way a mod, just offering a little friendly advice. Apologies in advance to the staff at Arnies if I am treading on toes or stepping over the line. Certainly not my intention.

Regards,

Wayne

Personally I find myself on the look out for light grade 8mm BBs - no one makes anything less than 0.34g in 8mm...I'm wanting 0.2g 8mms for shotgun usage.

Also what are the measurements and tolerances of these BBs? Are they 5.90mm with -/+ 0.02mm or better?

Edit: BTW super cheap (talking nearly the same price as normal BBs) good quality tracer BBs in green or red/orange, I will buy by the bucket load :P

Personally I find myself on the look out for light grade 8mm BBs - no one makes anything less than 0.34g in 8mm...I'm wanting 0.2g 8mms for shotgun usage.

Also what are the measurements and tolerances of these BBs? Are they 5.90mm with -/+ 0.02mm or better?

Edit: BTW super cheap (talking nearly the same price as normal BBs) good quality tracer BBs in green or red/orange, I will buy by the bucket load :P

8mm 0.20g is impossible to do since no material can be so light with the dia. at 8mm.

Our measurement and tolerances are as follows:

6mm 5.95+/- 0.015mm

8mm 7.95+/- 0.015mm

For tracer BBs, we have it in green color, you can see from below pic. ^_^

post-57402-1228395827_thumb.jpg

To be frank, our MOQ is high for you, even we can sell you in bulk, but the shipping freight will be expensive for you.

Yes it is ... and let's be plain about this you are talking commercial levels when you mention a MOQ of 'one ton' (I assume that's a metric tonne or 1000 bags 0f 5000 0.2g BB's) or in another case '300 bags of 5000 BB's.'

This is a hobbyist site AFAIK not a place to tout for this level of business.

D

Yes it is ... and let's be plain about this you are talking commercial levels when you mention a MOQ of 'one ton' (I assume that's a metric tonne or 1000 bags 0f 5000 0.2g BB's) or in another case '300 bags of 5000 BB's.'

This is a hobbyist site AFAIK not a place to tout for this level of business.

D

I'm sorry my reply make you disturbed. If you would like, I can ask our distributor in UK to contact you.

I'm sorry my reply make you disturbed. If you would like, I can ask our distributor in UK to contact you.

Not 'disturbed' in the least. I'm just wondering what the purpose of your blatant advertising is given such MOQ levels.

I think the best way to promote these heavy BBs would be sending small test samples (= couple hundred BBs of each weight) to prominent members, moderators of Sniping Haven, and to the different airsoft magazines (Airsoft Soldier, etc).

I tested at least a dozen different heavy BBs so far (alu, glass, steel, plastic BBs, shooting 25/50/70m groups, etc) so I'd be interested in testing more stuff for airsoft sniping.

I think the best way to promote these heavy BBs would be sending small test samples (= couple hundred BBs of each weight) to prominent members, moderators of Sniping Haven, and to the different airsoft magazines (Airsoft Soldier, etc).

I tested at least a dozen different heavy BBs so far (alu, glass, steel, plastic BBs, shooting 25/50/70m groups, etc) so I'd be interested in testing more stuff for airsoft sniping.

Thank you, Trasher, we will try that!

If you need several kgs BBs, we can ship to you, only if you can accept the high shipping cost.

I think it would only be fair if you openly published the 'costs' that you sent to me via PM rather than just banging on about your BB's.

8mm 0.20g is impossible to do since no material can be so light with the dia. at 8mm.

Our measurement and tolerances are as follows:

6mm 5.95+/- 0.015mm

8mm 7.95+/- 0.015mm

For tracer BBs, we have it in green color, you can see from below pic. ^_^

Well it doesn't have to be 0.2g but the lightest possible in 8mm would be nice.

Cheers.

Cheap tracer = win :)

Archived