Real sword type 56-2 pre order

Rufs

Im sure that it has hop up. Their other AK offerings have it.

My guess is that these are all typos on redwolfs part. I did check RS website and there is nothing about a hopup, but I would be surprised if they expect someone to shell out 300.00 + shipping for a gun without hopup.

On a side note- we all know the RS SVD doesnt have a working bolt, but Redwolf lists it as having blowback. :)

Looks like a faithful replica of the Chinese assault rifle. Judging from RealSword's past offerings, this one is going to be excellent right out of the box.

One small flaw, though. If only the selector switch markings are in original Chinese instead of "D" or "L".

One small flaw, though. If only the selector switch markings are in original Chinese instead of "D" or "L".

The "L" and "D" markings are correct. The Chinese switched from the chinese characters to the roman alphabets to accomodate all their export sales.

L is short for the Chinese Pinyin "LIAN" which means continuous (full auto)

D is short for the chinese Pinyin "DAN" which means Single (Single shot)

It's kind of stupid since the abbreviations are meaningless to non-chinese speakers.

Sorry everybody about the typos and confusing information posted about the SVD and Type 56-2.

They do NOT have blowback of course, and has adjustable hop-up.

Power is in the 400fps range give or take, and RS will notify us of the battery size shortly.

We typically don't specify the motor type unless the gun is a Marui AEG and then we'll specify if it is an EG700 or EG1000. Sorry for any confusion caused!

The "L" and "D" markings are correct. The Chinese switched from the chinese characters to the roman alphabets to accomodate all their export sales.

L is short for the Chinese Pinyin "LIAN" which means continuous (full auto)

D is short for the chinese Pinyin "DAN" which means Single (Single shot)

It's kind of stupid since the abbreviations are meaningless to non-chinese speakers.

Yeah, I know. I speak the language.

Archived