M148 Dummy Radio with antenna; 32$ w/ shipping, at EB

chas

32$ seems a bit to steep for me (com'on: its just a bit of casted plastic!) but you mil-simers and gear-whores out there will probabily appreciate this.

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?pro...248b740154678b1

Oh, and a Wilcox Style Aimpoint Mount Replica, for just 19$ with shipping. Finish doesnt look as good as the VFC's or G&P's, but those are something like 40$,wo/ shipping, and Wilcoxes should be beat up anyway.

http://www.tacticalgeardepot.com/product_i...products_id=577

(com'on: its just a bit of casted plastic!)

Have you ever run silicone molds and cast resin? That *IS* cheap, especially with the antenna thrown in. They're only making pennies per unit, if this was done in a small shop as I suspect and not production line injection molded by the thousands. And even then they're only making anything at all on them because the labor costs are so cheap.

Jesse

(I'm also a prop maker, so I've run plenty of silicone & pressure cast resin)

They have a DD MK18 rail in FDE, too.

Looks very nice.

-Vic

Looks really satin in finish compared to the real deal which is more or less flat/matte FDE. If the finish is anything like the ACM FDE ACOG or the FDE G&P URX parts... then they'd be awesome for blinding the enemy on a sunny day.

Looks really satin in finish compared to the real deal which is more or less flat/matte FDE. If the finish is anything like the ACM FDE ACOG or the FDE G&P URX parts... then they'd be awesome for blinding the enemy on a sunny day.

Yeah, was thinking about that.

Krylon Matte Finish might sort it out, though.

-Vic

Archived