New KSC release!

Inspector

Humm, if only they had a better hop system then i would stickmy neck out and get this but since they don't i will skip it.

Have to admit that the P10 and the USP .45T look nice but i'm not that impressed by KSC guns, even though they are the best around for USP GBB's.

'FireKnife'

you sure? All the KSC USPs I have seen personally have metal barrels....

As for the first line.

KSC is all ABS

KWA has ABS and/or Metal.

As far as I know the system 7 is not sold as KWA. At least for the moment.

nice.

what im thinking now is if this gun has 16mm threading like the MK23 did. i mean, the hole flash hider thing.

and BTW...

DAMN THATS EXPENCIVE! 21,000 yen is a litle over 225 USD

you really think the extra tall sights and threaded barrel is worth an extra 30 bucks?

In all honesty, I wish the KSC didn't have Mk23 threading, or non standard threading in general. There's just a good selection of suppressors that'd look nice on a KSC USP Tactical, and using a thread adapter just won't cut it (not exactly the prettiest thing). I mean, it was fine for the Mk23, because there's only 1 suppressor that looks right on it (there are other, some say better performing, suppressors). However, for the USP Tactical...

1). There's a better selection of suppressors that match it's need.

2). All the texture and detailing of the Mk23 suppressor combined with the extra details of the Tactical (sights, finger rest, O-Ring barrel, etc.) makes the gun look too complicated and cluttered, and uncleaned

3). If you're gonna use a non standard thread, do the right one! Reverse the threading and release an AAC suppressor. I'd pay extra for the quality/realism increase.

Archived