MadBull Airsoft Soft Rubber Ball Shower Shell

Crimson

Madbull have released another toy grenade this time one that fires rubber balls (why?) a co2 version will also be avaliable

Anyway here is the info and pictures :

10.8mm Soft Rubber Ball

Excellent range and extraordinary power for BB shower.

Coming soon. CO2 powered.

madbul_rubber_gas_1012.jpg

Source:Airsoft News

http://airsoft-news.eu/news.php

why? they'll never be as cheap as BBs and you're far more likely to hit someone with a shower shell.

Not in brush, and if they hurt less at the extreme close ranges that people seem to want to use 8mm c02 m203's in, i'm 500% for it

Useless? - Don't think so. Have any of you ever used one of the XM-PB4 granades with reballs? Trust me you do not want to be in the receiving end of those within 30m of cause that is with cal.68 reballs, these new cal.43 will carry some of the same bone braking features of the larger variant. If I'm to have a launcher again, I would get some of these new granates and a pakage of cal.43 reballs.

Well, the speed of sound changes depending on what medium the sound is passing through.

People are only assuming I was referring to the speed of sound in dry air at 20 degrees which is about 1125 fps.

In Beryllium it travels at 42,224 fps which is quite nippy.

It also travels slower through other media.

Interesting stuff, sound.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived