Ebaybanned new items

speculator

A newsletter I just got from Paul

Hi All,

EB airsoft just start to store at UK !! UK buyer can enjoy the China price but in Native UK CS shopping feeling !!

Click to the UK flag at my site and access to http://www.andysairsoft.co.uk/, keep your attention there, we will list there more and more with same price of EB.

SIG 556, China made KAC PDW and A&K Mk43 will soon avail at our UK point firstly. The CNC item which do not retail at my site will be offered at UK@Ebyabanned and Italy@ebaybanned at cheapest price also.

Also, since we got the reduction from producer, we will low the retail price without notice, keep access my site for more.

thanks

Paul

ebaybanned.com

ebaybanned.it

andysairsoft.co.uk

much of it is brand new news to me, thoughts?

That UK shop looks like the most unprofessional, untidy, useless shop, EVER. Plus they don't actually have ANYTHING other than Viper *suitcase*...

I have to agree :(. I was holding off on ordering from EBB in the anticipation of a UK based seller, thus avoiding EBB's terrible shipping.

I can only hope Paul has jumped the gun on sending out that email, and caught the UK guys unprepared. With any luck they'll actually have some of the more popular EBB product in, and advertised soon.

It is indeed andy who used to trade at NSC airsoft in the north east not to sure how he is going to manage this as he is a one man band ,He no longer bring's his shop to NSC as he was ask by myself and other site organizer's not to bring it any more .He do's carry some stock but that is mostly viper and as i now this guy and were he lives i would be very suprised if he is able to stock and store the volume of stuff that ebayband carry's or sell's i may be wrong but i can't see this working out very well

Pics or it didn't happen...

is that directed toward me hispeed1 if so not sure why you would need pics to see what happend

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r197/nscairsoft/other%20stuff/Image003.jpg

thats a picture of one of the vans he use to bring stuff to NSC airsoft were i am one of the owners

LOL, no, he was directing it at the guys who said there is a VFC KAC PDW ACM repro coming out, I think :huh:

Is it possible the ACM company making the KAC PDW clone is actually VFC's OEM? Like what Ares did to STAR?

I dont think so. I dont think VFC IS its own OEM. As far as i know, VFC is not just a design firm, they create their guns in house on their own machines and they do not outsource any of their labor or parts manufacturing.

I could be wrong on this but i remember reading that info about VFC several years ago.

LOL, no, he was directing it at the guys who said there is a VFC KAC PDW ACM repro coming out, I think :huh:

Mucky, Vercingetorix is right. Just looking for China KAC PDW pics. But there aren't any yet. It's always good to see pics at the same time of an AEG/accesory release announcement. It makes it less like "vaporware." No worries mate.

I dont think itll cost more than 20% more, its just a bit more metal. Keep in mind that A&K guns' prices tend to drop after half a year and after a year. For example, the M249 used to cost 250$, than 220$ and now 195$. The SR25 cost 160$ and now they are down to 125$.

Oh, and the Mk43 is an M60 variant, not an M249's.

its listed as a mk43 according to the ebaybanned email so thats what i assumed it was.

chas - thanks for the prices but they are for the states in uk a m249 is £200 which the current exchange rate not withstanding is pretty dear compared to what you guys pay so hopefully someone one can dig up a uk seller soon as i really want one :D

cheers guys

• 2 weeks later...

Archived