KWA PTP M93R

RedScare

i'm sure i heard that the old type barrels won't fit the M9 PTP, still, great if they do fit (still think it was retarded to make everything metal except the barrel)

Indeed the old KSC M9 and current Sys7 M9 do not have interchangable barrels (owned one and sold it to buy the new PTP). The new Sys7 version appears to have a simplified interface.

Now a meal outter barrel would be nice but it doesn't seem to take away anything from the gun itself - But I would like a Hush Puppy conversion for it :D

just to let you guys know, this isn't a "PTP", its a M93r2 with the NS2 gas system. so it has a metal barrel and slide but a plastic frame. Alizard, ASBs resident KWA rep, told us that over this year they are updating all the old models to the NS2 gas system (he didn't say this included the glocks) and new replicas will fallow the year after. he went on to say that most retailers are falsely advertising them as PTPs when they are not.

its a lie. it really has a plastic frame.

maybe ASGI hasn't opened a box yet to check and they miss read the package. maybe they saw "KWA M93r2 NEW SYSTEM!" or something and thought "since that's what the other PTPs said on their package we'll just label them PTPs."

it doesnt make me not want one, it just means that aftermarket parts are a sure fit.

Archived