New products from G&G

Crimson

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Appart from the SIG i think the rest are bloody *suitcase*! Shows no flair or imagination re-releasing those models!

I agree, quite disappointing - even the sig wasn't really called for :( Although looks quite nice all the same.

Also agree with the stubby armashites, who is actually using those things!

I agree, quite disappointing - even the sig wasn't really called for :( Although looks quite nice all the same.

Also agree with the stubby armalites, who is actually using those things!

Ahh*m

DSCF1107.jpg

:D

Also, stop bypassing the swear filter. Plus, that particular insult is old, and wasn't even amusing when it was original.

---

The stubby stocked Armalite is just basically an ICS CQB with a crane stock and different flash hider, the pistol is just an ICS CQB Pistol with no gas block, different flash hider and a battery readymag. So the only 2 Im interested in are worse than than I have now...

Ahh*m

:D

Also, stop bypassing the swear filter. Plus, that particular insult is old, and wasn't even amusing when it was original.

---

The stubby stocked Armalite is just basically an ICS CQB with a crane stock and different flash hider, the pistol is just an ICS CQB Pistol with no gas block, different flash hider and a battery readymag. So the only 2 Im interested in are worse than than I have now...

T'was said with a bit of tonge in cheek, coupled with the stereotypical insult...even though i have a few armalites myself ;) Your ones certainly look quite nice, but i'll still tick my neck out and say i don't particularly like most i see, personal preference :)

T'was said with a bit of tonge in cheek, coupled with the stereotypical insult...even though i have a few armalites myself ;) Your ones certainly look quite nice, but i'll still tick my neck out and say i don't particularly like most i see, personal preference :)

No probs. There are some folk who use it so much it becomes tedious and a bit irritating :D

At the site I play at, the stubbies make perfect sense. Accuracy isnt nearly as important as scattergunning because its pretty close CQB. I wouldnt consider using any of the above in woodland!

The Sig looks smexy and the MP5's are propably some quite high-end products, but a nother hideous AK-Beta-Monstrosity? What happened to the Finnish RK95 they promised out in 2008? :(

Maybe they thought the Beta would be more popular, because OMG IT AM SPETZNAZ GUNZ!

Well, but not really...

The SIG looks cool though, and those MP5's sure are pretty with that shiny finish.

But yeah, the RK95 and FN F2000 they promised should get priority...

Oh ffs, are G&G not capable of making a NON *suitcase* MP5-J sliding stock, when will they realise the MP5-J stock belongs on the MP5-J and looks ###### on everything else?!

This has nothing to do with this stock being the MP5-J Stock. Look at the H&K Website. Most of the pictures of the MP5s i found there are using this kind of stock.

That's because this is the newest generation Folding Stock of the MP5, it is somewhat stronger than the older models.

G&G just did they're job right and replicated state of the art.

Here's just one picture, but im sure you'll find more as I did too ;)

http://www.heckler-koch.de/HKWebText/detai...d/1926/108/4/20

Hold on, didn't H&K discontinue the MP5 range a while ago? :huh:

Still looks bloody ugly even if H&K are putting them on, they're too big and bulky and look like they belong on the chunky G36 series imo, really spoils the smooth lines of the MP5 series.

Hold on, didn't H&K discontinue the MP5 range a while ago? :huh:

Still looks bloody ugly even if H&K are putting them on, they're too big and bulky and look like they belong on the chunky G36 series imo, really spoils the smooth lines of the MP5 series.

Of what I heard and read, they will be producing them at least for the next 10 to 15 years. No sign of phasing out.

Though there are better MPs around than the MP5 ;)

It's getting really boring to see, what guns factories are making as "new " guns. Ok, I understand, that some M4's and AK-series are selling well, but who really wants about hundred different versions of those "mediasexy" boring guns? Too much is just too much... I'm quite disappointed. Pfffft...

Archived