Hi-Capa XTREME! Its Finally Out! $158

mililanishooter

Woooops bad news everyone :s

On the marui video, we see the right sides of the hicapas...And there is nothing at the place of the security lever/select fire lever...So it seems it's really FA only :s

Sadly it's just a 4.3 with a modded sear :(

It doesn't remove the fun of it, but I think it will cost a lot in mags to play a full game with one :(

With KWA/KSC full auto Glocks I had trouble consistently getting one shot off due to fire rate. Plus, I found myself jerking the trigger more than pressing it so I could quickly release it.

For me it's more that they didn't bother to put a selector in than anything else. It's not like I was planning on getting one, nut it seems lazy or cheap to have it full auto only. I'm hoping that it least has a true FA hammer setup rather than just a modified standard one that lets the hammer drop as the slide goes forward, cause that would truly tick me off.

Edit 2:

Try squeezing it instead of pressing or jerking!

Well now you just sound like Samm...

It was just hard for me to do do that without firing off more than one round. Maybe it's just me.

This has become really weird, now.

Archived