RedWolf Custom "Hell Kitty" Shotgun

Jonny

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the holes in the heat shield should be hearts not stars. That and 6mm i would probably buy it.

Exept the price, though its not that bad for a RedWolf custom gun. $269 to $538: doubling the price of the gun for an internal upgrade and a crazy paintjob.

the holes in the heat shield should be hearts not stars. That and 6mm i would probably buy it.

Exept the price, though its not that bad for a RedWolf custom gun. $269 to $538: doubling the price of the gun for an internal upgrade and a crazy paintjob.

Better than that dont think it would of had an internal upgrade either. Mine fires 310 standard although its not pink ;)

My appology they went as far as blocking the purge valve.

Anyone can have my chrome marushin for $538 its fitted with proud loading arms and ive sourced a high flow valve. Will even paint pink for youy :)

Better than that dont think it would of had an internal upgrade either. Mine fires 310 standard although its not pink ;)

My appology they went as far as blocking the purge valve.

I cant be bothered to search redwolf again but the standard gun states i think 210FPS and this one states 450FPS. I assumed that means its upgraded as the difference between duster and green just isnt that much

Apparently Hello Kitty painted firearms are a bit of a popular firearms joke in the US, something to do with countering the 'evil black gun' concept. I have seen an Armalite that was totally pink and white, and supposedly legal in California despite a normally prohibited configuration, because the painted receiver was 'off list', which I believe means it was not specifically banned by name/description in the legal code regarding 'assault weapons' in CA. Anyways I think Hello Kitty guns are hilarious, and it puts a dent in the concept of gun owners being the cold blooded killers and psychos that the anti-gun crowd likes to make them out as.

Archived