New M203's

aznsk8s87

My guess would be for different sized barrels, but what do I know.

$40 seems quite reasonable compared to other offerings. Still, quite a lot for a metal tube with a simple trigger IMO, but it's a start. Also really cool touch with the different mounts.

It varies. What you can do, add one to your cart, and proceed to checkout. There, they will give you different shipping options and tell you the prices of each. I'm interested in these, too, so I'll check it out. I'm in SoCal, too, so I'll let you know how much shipping is for me.

-Vic

Edit: $22 for surface mail (10-12 weeks) or $50 for EMS (4-7 days transit time). /RSOV

So eBayBanned's cheaper.

Now, somebody needs to make an EGLM. I know STAR/ARES makes one, but there is no way it is worth $200. And VFC is supposed to be making one, but we need an affordable clone.

Yeah.

Normal M203's look naff on Scars and I want a grenade launcher! Even more so now that those cheap POM 48 shots are readily available.

From what I recall, one is compatible with TM spec-ed bodies, the other with G&P spec-ed bodies.

Almost. apparently the outer barrel/delta ring is the issue. the marui-types are snap-on, the g&p types are screw on delta rings, and apparently the outer barrels also differ in diameter and such.

trades or no, this baby looks very attractive, price and all. what's putting me off more than a little however is that RSOV lists it at 2.1 kilos (~4.6lbs), which is pretty much twice the weight of the G&P launcher. and the additional adapters can't weigh that much

No, it doesn't cost as much to ship items from HK. I have personnaly walked into Redwolf's offices, bought a few items, walked outside and went to the Fedex right next door and shipped items to my house for less than what they were charging. I also ship items to and from japan regularly. Shipping is expensive, but not as much as some retailers are charging.

Now, somebody needs to make an EGLM. I know STAR/ARES makes one, but there is no way it is worth $200. And VFC is supposed to be making one, but we need an affordable clone.

I've got the EGLM and it is worth $200.

These Chinese clones have skewed people's idea of what a thing is worth.

It's bloody good.

Rsov(among others) do that. They charge the costumer for a higher shipping rate, then pocket the money for themselves.

RSOV pockets the money - period...

Well done, you have passed lesson 1 of retailers basics.

Of course they charge more than the shipping costs, they do have to pay staff to pack the orders and pay for the cost of shipping materials and then for the time taken processing the order and actually posting it! Do you know what else retailers usually do? They buy stock at lower prices and add markups to it and then pocket the difference!

These Chinese clones have skewed people's idea of what a thing is worth.

It's bloody good.

Indeed, the external quality of the STAR/Ares guns is fantastic from what i've had chance to see (the stamped steel body on my FNC is lovely!), but sadly the days when people were willing to save up money for the good quality kit have gone and they now just moan about not being able to afford and how everything should be made as a cheap clone :rolleyes:

Archived