King Arms AN/PEQ-15

uscmCorps

This just got updated at King Arm's Website, they're actually listed as "Battery Boxes" rather than just dummy PEQs, so one would assume that these are pre-modified to work with batteries (unlike the Vanaras versions that you need to modify yourself to use batteries).

kabc04dewl3.jpgkabc04bksp7.jpg

Available in:

* Dark Earth (like a Coyote Tan)

* Black

* Dark Earth w/11.1V 1300mAh 12C Lithium Battery

* Black w/11.1V 1300mAh 12C Lithium Battery

I'm glad they correctly made the Dark Earth PEQ's Rubber Straps the same color as the body, but something about these King Arms replicas just looks cheap, even compared to the Vanaras one. Maybe it's just the coloring of it, but so far coloring-wise, VFC's FDE PEQ-15 looks the most accurate.

No word yet on pricing or release dates. Here's hoping G&P makes them with functional lasers built in. ;)

Yeah, I agree. Something about them looks...cheap.

-Vic

Edit: They have a PEQ-7, too. Always kinda' thought those were interesting. They're not new, though...

Also agree, these look totally off, but probably has more usable storage space than the others.

I'm growing more and more fond of these Star Wars PEQ's. Personally think the VFC looks a bit nicer but having VFC's very own PEQ II the externals look fantastic but the build quality on it is a bit bum. Hopefully more thought goes into the PEQ 15.

Would have gone for the functional G&P but some of us still need these bad boys for battery space!

eep!

Looks terrible. Its elongated and it looks cheap. Im still playing around with my vanaras models so im not sure what size battery i can fit in there but im trying to mod it to hold something in the neighborhood of 1300 mah like this king arms except without the horrid dimensions.

This just got updated at King Arm's Website, they're actually listed as "Battery Boxes" rather than just dummy PEQs, so one would assume that these are pre-modified to work with batteries (unlike the Vanaras versions that you need to modify yourself to use batteries).

kabc04dewl3.jpgkabc04bksp7.jpg

Why the manufacturer design it to be special?

Available in:

* Dark Earth (like a Coyote Tan)

* Black

* Dark Earth w/11.1V 1300mAh 12C Lithium Battery

* Black w/11.1V 1300mAh 12C Lithium Battery

I'm glad they correctly made the Dark Earth PEQ's Rubber Straps the same color as the body, but something about these King Arms replicas just looks cheap, even compared to the Vanaras one. Maybe it's just the coloring of it, but so far coloring-wise, VFC's FDE PEQ-15 looks the most accurate.

No word yet on pricing or release dates. Here's hoping G&P makes them with functional lasers built in. ;)

I think it looks cheaper because it's all molded in one piece. The Vanaras and VFC versions look like all the switches and whatnot are separate pieces that are glued together to give it more "depth" around the join lines.

I agree not only that but the vfc version has details like the black center bits on the pieces, black screws etc on the tan version, where on the black one they have a different shade of black

The stickers are also different

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Officially out now at RedWolfAirsoft... although... they look even worse than I had expected:

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=26055

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=26054

Definitely would rather wait for VFC's PEQ-15s.

Archived