ACM/China Sig556

oldman1980

Thomas from Airsoft.ch sent in picture of a really nice surprise, coming from China- replica of SIG556

Reported from Airsoft-News.eu, too bad there is nothing else on this as of yet. If I missed something when doing my search I appologize, but this is the first I've heard of this other then the expensive GWS kit. Looks promising though IMO.

thumb_china_sig556_21121.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o DO WANT!

Not really surprised to see something like this from china atm, what with the masada coming soon. Looks like theyve got it pretty close too (no real expert, just my opinion)

On that note anyone knwo if the real steel has a burst function? And if it does, hopefully thisll have a mechanical burst - I can hope right? :P

the realsteel right now is only civi(IE semi) ATM, but for the army Competition there is a military version, but i doubt it it has burst function sense it will be for army, nice timing sense KA will be releasing 556 mags soon. this gun looks nice, but ill wait and see if KA releases a 556

the realsteel right now is only civi(IE semi) ATM, but for the army Competition there is a military version, but i doubt it it has burst function sense it will be for army, nice timing sense KA will be releasing 556 mags soon. this gun looks nice, but ill wait and see if KA releases a 556

The pics of the KA mags on airsoft-news are shown inserted in an unfinished looking 556, so they are most likely developing one now.

If someone wants to send me a review sample, id be happy to compare it to my real 556 :)

Looking at it in that small pic, it looks pretty good, however, I hope they arnt making the rails out of metal, need to be molded in the hand guard. I'm thinking that's more nylon looking though

:o DO WANT!

Not really surprised to see something like this from china atm, what with the masada coming soon. Looks like theyve got it pretty close too (no real expert, just my opinion)

On that note anyone knwo if the real steel has a burst function? And if it does, hopefully thisll have a mechanical burst - I can hope right? :P

Before people start patting the chinese on the back for doing something original, isn't this just a copy of the GWS 556 kit? Granted, not a fan of the GWS split receiver, so if it's not a copy it'd be interesting.

The pics of the KA mags on airsoft-news are shown inserted in an unfinished looking 556, so they are most likely developing one now.

It's the one Cybergun presented on french toy fair and on their 2008-2009 catalogue. The show a prototype on picture as well. Word is that it will comme from JG

thats what i meant lol, and Alex i wasnt talking about the ACM(is the one cybergun showed), i/Hick were talking about King Arms possibly makng one

Archived