New Western Arms releases!

Inspector

I was looking for a new WA 1911 to add to my collection when I stumbled across these two.....

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=4204

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/goods.php?id=4204

am I missing something???

When did WA make the price jump from $200 for a Carbon 1911 to $325?!?!?!?! :o

That is the crazy, who would spend that for a 1911. If the Natonal Match wasnt so much money I would have bought that in a heart beat.

You've linked to two of the same pistol.

The National Match was released at UnCo a couple of weeks ago for $260 so yeah TMC are taking the ######! UnCo also have a two tone version.

Saying all that though WAs Carbon Black pistols are amazing, I would recommend everyone to buy one. You wont see a more realistic finish on an airsoft pistol.

Damn, I wanted that commander on release, but not for that kinda money, hohum, i'll eagerly watch the seconehand sales for one popping up :)

And as Chris said, the CB finish is exceptional, I prefer the premium finishes done in t he past, but CB is very metal like in looks.

hey all,

I've found that ehobby usually has some of the 'carbon style' models in stock.

wanted the ICQB for yonks.... but with this ghey forex rate it just is too spendy!

anyway here is a link to their WA stock.

http://stores.ebay.com/eHobby-Asia-Airsoft...9QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Rich.

Commander, Elite just mailed me, at current exchange rates (the Yen is doing very well) it'll cost £329 in the UK, so we've gone from 1998 £240 for a WA Colt to £140ish in 2004 to £330 in 2008, UK retailers are going to struggle if this is a sign of things to come.

Commander, Elite just mailed me, at current exchange rates (the Yen is doing very well) it'll cost £329 in the UK, so we've gone from 1998 £240 for a WA Colt to £140ish in 2004 to £330 in 2008, UK retailers are going to struggle if this is a sign of things to come.

And yet, street price here in J-land is probably less than ¥30,000 (@ £225).

I'd give you a more exact price, but my local shop isn't a WA distributor. Maybe I'll see what prices are like at Frontier 91 when I go into Tokyo around New Years.

That really is crazy prices! No matter how much I love WA 1911s I couldn't bring myself to pay that kind of money for a replica plastic pistol that spits out tiny plastic balls :P

It's funny 'cause I've got more money now than I've ever had but I guess when you get older and get yourself a mortgage and a family things start to change :(

£329 :unsure: No chance!

Well, seeing as this thread has already been made. I may as well stick these here.

Re-release of the Wilson Combat Gilded V12 in SCW3

GIL00.jpg

Beretta 92 in premium style finish

M92FSbc00.psd.jpg

Kimber variant

tac200.jpg

Two tone Beratta Cheetah

m84tac200.jpg

Some SVIs

RSVIsp00.jpg

RRSVIsp01.jpg

PSSVIsp00.jpg

PPSVIsp01.jpg

Some more M4s

pdw301.jpg

pdw201.jpg

did anybody of you ordered at WA directly before ?

if i add an item to the basket it doesn`t seam to work ...

and it seams that the only sell to JP- is there any other address to buy this guns ?

Any of the usual HK retailers really. You need to keep trawling the websites as they could appear at any time.

Ehobby Asia and TMC are usually pretty good at getting the new stuff in first.

WOW nice find, really like those red gripped SVI's.

Nice to see that the re-released the V12 but it's a pity it hasn't the proper SFA trades, nor correct trigger...

For what it's worth I only remember seeing Springfield V12s with bo-mar sights and three hole triggers, none of the fancy stuff Prime made for their kit. So while the lack of Springfield trades is a pity, the trigger and rear sight cut might not be that far off.

I can't get on the WA site (I've been trying since the most recent news was posted!)

Can someone else try and see if it's working for them. I really want to see these new releases and Hitman's pics aren't working for me either :(

It's just you (or, more likely, your ISP). Both the posted pics and WA's site are working fine for me.

Archived