KWA UPDATES THREE POPULAR MODELS

allizard

KWA UPDATES THREE POPULAR MODELS WITH NS2 GAS DELIVERY SYSTEM

City of Industry, CA – December 22, 2008 – KWA USA today announced updates to three popular handgun models; M93R, KP45, and KP8 Compact. All three models have been redesigned to incorporate the new KWA NS2 gas delivery system currently used in the Professional PTP series pistols.

The NS2 internal gas delivery system is a KWA patented design and is found exclusively on KWA manufactured products. The new system utilizes an advanced lightweight composite gas piston with a two-stage internal expansion chamber that delivers the gas more efficiently than that of its predecessors. The NS2 design increases the weapon cycle rate and also provides for a crisp, realistic blow back action. Muzzle velocity is increased and shots are more consistent due to the new design and tighter tolerances. The magazines have also been redesigned to be an integral part of the NS2 gas system. The new magazines are now a one-piece construction milled from solid alloy billet. This new construction strengthens the magazine’s structural rigidity and increases pressure carrying capacity.

The new KWA M93R, KP45, and KP8 Compact are available now at all KWA USA Authorized Resellers. Manufacture suggested retail price for the pistols are $269.95 for M93R, $219.95 for KP45, and $189.95 for the KP8 Compact. The actual retail price may vary. All KWA products include a 45 days warranty.

About KWA USA

KWA USA is the exclusive North America importer and master distributor for KWA products. Based in City of Industry, California, KWA USA is dedicated in providing high performance products and exceptional services to the North American airsoft industry.

For information: http://www.kwausa.com

Phone: 1-626-581-1777

###

m93r_ns2_press.jpg

KP45_press.jpg

KP8_press.jpg

Even though it's a new gas system, I must admit that these new guns coming out are pretty boring. It's like seeing Western Arms come out with 1911 after 1911 and charging more and more for each one...

Put this innovative new gas system in a M&P 40, H&K P2000, Taurus 24/7 or a SA XD. Something we haven't seen before in a GBB airsoft form, but has a high presence in the LEO and military scene..

________

I'm also still curious as to why someone would want to buy this KWA version instead of the trademarked KSC version for roughly the same price (shipping accounted for)? Curious to hear some thoughts on this...

I don't like how the retail prices are nearly doubled... At this price point, there are other options, not to mention the fact that these newest offerings aren't very special. It's not like they come with trades, KSC quality, improved accuracy or whatnot. If anything, I heard that this newer gas system, while giving more power, has worse cool down issues compared to the older models. I don't get the excitement. It's hardly warranted. Whoop-dee-doo.

whats the difference between this and the new system 7 ??? is there going to be a final system?? or are they going to keep changing the mags and make better versions??

NS2 is to KWA, like System 7 is to KSC... I believe.

Mags should work and be the same between the 2 brands.

Nothing can use more gas, and have less cool down. That doesn't make sense.

Ever heard of a GHK Ak74? The gas reservoir is huge compared to WA/WE M4s and therefore can get a full 50 rounds of before stuttering. It's very possible that these guns not necessarily use more gas per shot but hold a lot of gas. Instead of making the mags from soft zinc they are now made from solid billet which could mean it now has thinner walls and a bigger reservoir.

Even though it's a new gas system, I must admit that these new guns coming out are pretty boring. It's like seeing Western Arms come out with 1911 after 1911 and charging more and more for each one...

Put this innovative new gas system in a M&P 40, H&K P2000, Taurus 24/7 or a SA XD. Something we haven't seen before in a GBB airsoft form, but has a high presence in the LEO and military scene..

________

I'm also still curious as to why someone would want to buy this KWA version instead of the trademarked KSC version for roughly the same price (shipping accounted for)? Curious to hear some thoughts on this...

I really agree with this. I'd love to see an improved variety of models available, I feel things are becoming quite stale as far as the GBB pistol market is concerned.

Yeah it's a new gas system but it doesn't really seem groundbreaking does it? As many before have commented the prices have taken a pretty big increase. On a purely selfish note and with the current exchange rates, these price hikes are making it harder and harder as a UK based airsofter for me to justify buying new GBBs. If I felt something special was being done then sure I would happily cough up but this really doesn't excite me much at all.

________

For those that don't care about trademarks, the metal slide of the KWA is worth it.

I'm into the trades though.

There hasnt been a NEW glock in ages lol... well except for the for that shell ejecting g21, but it hardly has a market as it is.

I'd rather just wait for a new TM pistol.

What do you mean by new? As in new company replicating Glocks? Or new models? KSC released a few new Glock models this year to add to the lineup...

Archived