A&K LR300 Shorty AEG (LR300S) With 380FPS Out Of The Box

ehobbyasia.com

A&K LR300 Shorty AEG (LR300S). FULL METAL Airsoft Electric AEG. Ready to shot over 380FPS out of box

A&K LR300 Shorty AEG (LR300S)

1/1 Scale High Performance Assembled Electric Powered Airsoft AEG

FULL METAL Constructed Airsoft Electric Gun (AEG) from A&K

Except Pistol Grip & Handguard, this AEG is entirely metal

Ready to go for 380FPS without modification

Full metal (M-Series) magazine accommodate 450 Rounds of 6mm Plastic BB

Store up to 9.6V Batteries inside of the Handguard (Mini-Plug)

Foldable Stock is best for CQB purpose

20mm Rail on top for attaching any accessories with RIS system

Included 9.6V 1200mAh Battery & Fast Charger (220V)

Sling mount can be installed with any tactical sling

file_63_142.jpg

?? Rear sling mounting point is shown on the right-hand side of the AEG…yet the front is left-hand side mounted..

Where I can see the front mount can be (should be able to) move, wouldn’t the method of the stock folding mean you can’t do the same with the rear point??

I had the G&G shorty and have to admit it was the only AR gun I actually liked the ergonomics of and got on well with. The grip does look uncomfy but I found it was fine in my hand (and the overall balance of the gun was good)

Then again I got on well with the AKSU and was using that pretty much all the time - given that the sling mounts and sight positions are similar (and add a left hand side folder into the mix) the 300 wasnt that much to adjust to

looks like it's designed with an AK style sling in mind. goes round the back of the stock and pulls tight so it's out of the way when the stock is open, then fold the stock and chuck it over your shoulder. simple :)

i do like the LR300, one of the few modern day AR15 styled guns i like.

AK sling, great idea, also compatible with the whole russian STALKER-themed thing.

Why a new LR300 thread, though? This thread should be enough.

Anyway, yes, the grip is indeed highly unorthodox. I don't find it uncomfortable in use, and it does provide a surprisingly secure grip, but I also wear gloves. I do find that it seems best suited for large hands.

The gun's internals need some work (you'll probably want to replace the weird-*albatross* hop-up unit, for starters), but the sweet externals is what you buy this gun for. The motor also seems pretty epic.

?? Rear sling mounting point is shown on the right-hand side of the AEG…yet the front is left-hand side mounted..

Where I can see the front mount can be (should be able to) move, wouldn’t the method of the stock folding mean you can’t do the same with the rear point??

You can move the front QD sling swivel to any of the 4 holes on the fore grip. I've added 3 more 4mm allen bolts to fasten it. Too much free play otherwise.

Erik.

It does fold to the left.

Erik.

Yes the stock folds to the left (as it should) - nothing unusual there.

I find the grip very comfortable, though I always wear gloves (which may help).

Now if A&K would bring out a nice M203 mount for them I'd be a happy bunny.

I've mounted a rail to to the 4 holes under the fore grip. The holes are 5mm thread tapped. I've ordered an AGX.

Eirk.

That ugly stock would be the first thing to hit the bin.

I had a friend who put an ACE stock on his, and it looked just fantastic. Stick a sling swivel plate in there while you're replacing the stock and you're good to go!

am i the only one who doest mind the stock? :unsure:

i thought an ACE stock would look good in this, got any pics?

Archived