King Arms M4s at retailers

helping_hand

Clicky

King Arms Colt M4A1

Constructed from Aluminum and Nylon Fibers, the officially licensed Colt M4A1 by King Arms is very robust with little to no noticeable play found on the body, it is both aesthetically pleasing to feel, and to look at. Weighing in at just under 3200g the King Arms M4 weighs just like the real steel counterpart when fully loaded with its 30rds of 5.56x45mm NATO Rounds.

It features a bolt catch system which holds the bolt open for any adjustments needed with the Hop-up. Racking the Bolt Carrier also makes a crisp clacking sound, the King Arms M4A1 features a six positional butt-stock, and a side-sling mount, with all of Colt?s official manufacturer markings shown on the body.

The King Arms M4A1 can fit up to a 1700mAh 9.6V Twins type battery (Battery Not Included).

Barrel Length: 368mm

Length (Retracted): 770mm

Length (Extended): 850mm

$199

KA-AG-20-L.jpg

I personally prefer this to the Troys...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, ladies and gentlemen we have another M4, we know we haven't the intellegence to come up with something new but here is another gun to add to the hundreds already available.

This is a complete waste of time and maybe KA should divert there attention to something worthwhile for once.

'FireKnife'

Oh please, stop the "another armalite, bah" -talks. Variety is never a bad thing, and bringing out a regular M4 draws a minimal amount of effort away from the whole R&D line.

Definately a good option, seeing as it is cheaper than the G&P and CA, but still seems to have high quality everywhere.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen we have another M4, we know we haven't the intellegence to come up with something new but here is another gun to add to the hundreds already available.

This is a complete waste of time and maybe KA should divert there attention to something worthwhile for once.

'FireKnife'

Considering the variety of other types of AEGs KA have out on the market right now I believe they already have.

I for one do like the plain vanilla M4 over the fancy type so I might consider putting one of these in my armoury very very soon.

Is the body metal? The fact that it has correct trademarks, that's a huge plus for me, not to mention the 199 price tag.

i guess it is metal body... nylon and aluminum. "weights as much as the real M4" Guess that weight comes from the body being metal and other random parts.

KA has a LOT of metal bodies in production so it would suprise me if they went to the trouble to retool and produce another die for injection molding. My bet is that its metal.

EDIT: Actually, just looked on the King Arms website. Says, "full metal"

it's full metal (with nylon fiber furniture), and has a slightly redesigned bolt catch funtion iirc, the metal feels a tad rough and has that slightly off-black tone, not unlike the WE m4 externaly.

makes a satisfying noise from the bolt handle (for a non-gbb m4) which is a bit stiff at first but quickly breaks in, and construction is as solid as a rock

Clicky

Redwolf Airsoft Video Channel in

King Arms Colt M4A1 CQB

Constructed from Aluminum with Nylon Fiber Furnishings, the officially licensed Colt M4A1 CQB by King Arms is very robust with little to no noticeable play found on the body, it is both aesthetically pleasing to feel, and to look at. Weighing in at just under 3000g the King Arms M4 CQB weighs just like the real steel counterpart when fully loaded with its 30rds of 5.56x45mm NATO Rounds.

It features a bolt catch system which holds the bolt open for any adjustments needed with the Hop-up. Racking the Bolt Carrier also makes a crisp clacking sound; the King Arms M4A1 CQB features a six positional butt-stock, with all of Colt?s official manufacturer markings shown on the body.

The King Arms M4A1 can fit up to a 1700mAh 9.6V Twins type battery (Battery Not Included).

Barrel Length: 267mm

Length (Retracted): 670mm

Length (Extended): 750mm

$199

KA-AG-19-L.jpg

Aaaaannd now we have the "CQB" / Commando out too...

Archived