Zombies!

gazchap

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.

The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rating killing victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Cambodian officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new virus and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice opposed the plan saying that the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Cambodian officials have yet to comment.

A United Nations team will be dispatched to Cambodia to confirm the safety of biological research in Cambodia.

Shame, that would have been quite a laugh and it would have mean't my dream coming true

Quick where's T?

Mr T: Quit yo jibba jabba foo! Governator is a P**sy boy compared to me sucka! (Throws Governator and Zombies Helluva far!)

Mr T: Remember kids, drink yo milk, don't get on no plane Foo and Respect your mother! :mrt:

Edit: Still one of the funniest....

Mr T Vs Resident Evil

that Mr T is helluva tough...

zombies? Finally, something that will make the world realise that us airsofters arn't just sad, pathetic loners, cuddling our toy guns and pretending to be soldiers on the weekend.

time we showed those numpties how its done.

Remember, Zombies don't wear safety goggles!!! We can Take 'em!!

*grabs glock and colt python and dives out of the window*

I'd like a pet zombie, good fun to take for walkies. I can put a hockey mask on it to stop it from biting people, And some thick mittens on his hands to stopå it from scratching people. I had one once, it was called Malfred. We had great fun together. Got a bit smelly after a month, due to it falling apart. I still remembered how people got scared and ran away from me and my pet zombie Malfred. One question on the side,

I planted some Landmines in my back garden 2months ago, The mine trees haven't grown yet, how long does it usually take for one to grow. All they seem to do is blow up when something touches it, poor Malfred :(

PrivateCobb.

here's another classic example of why Arniesairsoft has a flavour all of its own.

We like to have a bit of a laugh ever now and then- if this involves being ridiculous, all the better. We have, through dint of much effort, gathered to ourselves the silliest, most flippant and farce-loving airsofters the world has to offer. We have given them a safe place to be silly together.

we, incidentally, play airsoft every couple of weeks, and we hoard toy guns.

understanding and embracing this is the key to a long and happy arniesairsoft experience.

;)

plus calling people gay as a form of derogation simply isn't on.

Archived