Mauser broomhandle pistol

sadpicture

Hi all, this might not be news but if anyone is interested I just picked up an HFC Mauser Broomhandle from Airsoft armoury for £49.99. Been wanting one of these for a while now and at this price I now have no excuse. You also get a free hfc gas with it, bargain.

Sounds too good to be true! They do free delivery over a certain value as well, I think - must give them a call.

I could post store offers all day if I though of it as news. I don't, so I won't.

anyway heres my HFC Mauser with the wooden stock/carry case and short/long mags :)

im gonna buy the Mauser Broomhandle Pistol shoulder stock Holster with leather

pouch from cmr classic firearms in kent to finish it off :) a bit off key but can anyone help me sourcing a hudson tokarev t33 for my soviet collection ?

post-57869-1230658684_thumb.jpg

post-57869-1230658727_thumb.jpg

Ok Tubal, the reason I posted this thread in the first place was because it looked like a one off offer on a pistol that i know a lot of people like. It also sells usually for £100 plus so the news was that it was a popular pistol going for half price. As you can see from the thread a number of people took advantage of the news and bought one. I dont make a habit of listing company sales etc but this one seemed a good heads up for people on the forum. If you havnt got anything positive to say or add then stay off the thread. If anyone is interested im afraid the mauser is now back to usual price. regards K

Er I went in today and it was still £49.99, my other half bought one of the last 2.

Yup and it's lovely, for anyone to whom it matters that much, this seems to be based on the 1932 M712 Schnellfeuer version (the real steal of this being classed as a machine gun under US laws :D ). There are no maker marks/version markings on the gun, however the fire selector switch is apparently a dead giveaway to the model of weapon.

They are selling the wooden stock also (one remaining and looking a bit tatty), however for the price it's not worth it as you can buy them at a similar price (or even less), with the leather additions and tools, on ebay.

Archived